Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fa_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2016, 10:04 PM
    Opinion about a dream, please?
    I have some scars on my arm…and they are old, white and forever on my skin. Last night I dreamed that these scars were bleeding, at morning when I woke up, they were red! Not like in the dream, sure. But it was like I had just made it! Do you know when the cat scratches you, it bleeds and next day it is still red of blood? It was really impossible the scars disturb me again in reality… they’re old! I don't believe in supernatural things haha but I think its strange... someone can give me a opinion?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 20, 2016, 10:30 PM
    My opinion is that during your sleep you were dreaming about your scars so you scratched yourself while you were sleeping. That's really the only thing that makes sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean in islamic dream if you have dream you are in a small house? [ 12 Answers ]

Since 2days I have the same dream that me, my husband and in laws we are living in a small house.can I please know what does my dream means? I often had dream that I'm getting married with my cousin whom in reality iwas supposed to get married. Yesterday I dream that he has writteh a letter to me...

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream? [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search