Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Baghdadi77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2016, 12:46 PM
    Taxes
    Hi
    I have no experience in economic at all, my question is if the government decide that canceling all taxes on their people and there will be no more taxes. And the government s going to cover financially all needs of the country.
    How is that will effect economical on this country and their people?
    Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2016, 02:27 PM
    Impossible unless the country has other vast sources of revenue. Even Saudi Arabia has 20% corporate tax and 20% income taxation for retirement.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 20, 2016, 04:57 PM
    Has a slight scent of homework to it.
    Therefore, you make an effort to tell us first.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2016, 06:45 PM
    I agree this does sound suspiciously like homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to journalize $198.40 fica taxes, $19.84 fed unempolyment taxes and $133.92 stat [ 1 Answers ]

How do you journalize $198.40 fica, $19.54 federal unemployment taxes and $133.92 state unempployment taxes

Taxes owed on inherited home sold by land contract. Do I pay taxes on interest. [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling a inherited home by land contract. Do I pay taxes on interest. No gain on value of house

Paid internship no taxes being withheld from paychecks. What taxes am I liable for? [ 3 Answers ]

I graduated college in May, 2010 and have accepted a paid intership through December 31, 2010. I am getting paychecks every two weeks for the amount of hours worked with no taxes being withheld. What taxes am I liable for?

Can I buy a used car in GA and pay GA taxes without paying taxes in my home state [ 1 Answers ]

Can I buy a used car in GA and pay GA taxes without paying taxes in my home state?

Taxes on wire transfer in excess of $100K from India to US to self-any taxes? [ 2 Answers ]

My father is an Indian, acquired his green card due to the death of our mother in 2008, and is trying to wind up affairs in India... he wants to transfer his money from an Indian account to a US account. Does he need to declare his Indian income to the IRS, if yes, then above what level? If he...

View more questions Search