Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CarlosPV Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2016, 03:19 AM
    Why is judging trends in economic indicators important to managers
    Why is judging trends in economic indicators important to managers?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2016, 04:49 AM
    It determines the Price of rice in China.

This is your homework, Show us your work and answer and explain, we don't do your homework so you won't have to.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2016, 10:09 AM
    How's this sound? "I'm not sure about the economy in 1906 but, let's just hire 600 people to sell buggy whips, we can make lots of money"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Managers at PowerFlex Company are reviewing the economic feasibility of manufacturing [ 2 Answers ]

Managers at PowerFlex Company are reviewing the economic feasibility of manufacturing a part that it currently purchases from a supplier. Forecasted annual demand for the part is 3200 units. PowerFlex operates 250 days per year. PowerFlex’s financial analysts have established a cost of capital of...

Why human resource management important to managers, employee and employer [ 1 Answers ]

Why human resource management important to managers, employee and employer

The economic indicators [ 2 Answers ]

The top twelve indicators the economy is bad-- 12. CEO's are now playing miniature golf. 11. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail. 10. I went to buy a toaster oven and they gave me a bank. 9. Hotwheels and Matchbox car companies are now trading higher than GM in the stock market.

EPS trends versus cash-flow trends [ 2 Answers ]

I got an assignment about equity valuation. The case is basically about EPS calculation. In the book, it was stated that cash-flow per share is an alternative to analyze equity value. But, in what circumstance you prefer to use cash-flow trends rather than EPS trend? What are the advantages and...

View more questions Search