Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2016, 08:29 PM
    Media sharing not updating timely
    I share downloaded video files on my network to watch movies and TV shows using other devices. I have windows 10 on and alienware laptop and for the past month or so, it takes up to 3 weeks for new videos to show up. The files folders show up fine, but only the file folder with nothing in it. Then one day all of them will suddenly work. There has been the odd file that will take only a few days to work, but it's very uncommon. This came to be a problem around the same time that the computer had an update.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows 7 Starter & Xbox 360 media sharing! [ 0 Answers ]

Since Starter doesn't have Media Center, I was told I could allow sharing and I could play my music on my Xbox from my laptop that way... my xbox can find my laptop and it's playlist but says there are no songs.. Has anyone did this before?

Timely humor for some of us. [ 1 Answers ]

In the city of Minneapolis, Ollie and Lena were at the kitchen table for the usual morning cup of coffee and listening to a weather report on the radio. "There will be 3 to 5 inches of snow today and a snow emergency has been declared. All vehicles should be parked on the odd-numbered side of...

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 12: Media State : Media disconnected [ 5 Answers ]

My computer that is connected to my router gets the internet, but all other wireless things (laptops, wii, etc.) won't connect to the inter net. When I go to command and do ipconfig I get Microsoft Windows Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\sai...

Windows7 - STOP Updating Media Player [ 3 Answers ]

I have Windows7, and my MP3 player is a ZEN M. When I connect my MP3 player to my PC, Windows Media Player pops up. I use that to organize my music. On the bottom right of the Media Player, it keeps saying “Updating Media Player” (going on for hours). How do I get it to STOP? I don’t...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.