Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dianneasebedo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2016, 03:59 PM
    Michael Jordan copyrighted autographed photos
    I have two copyrighted autographed 8x10 photographs of Michael Jordan. One he is wearing a Pine Valley golf shirt and cowboy hat. He appears to be on the golf course. The second photo he is wearing a blue suit and is holding his daughter in his right arm and his left hand is holding some sort of red rope that he is looking up towards the ceiling and smiling. I am interested in learning what these items may be worth. I appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2016, 07:44 PM
    Have you checvked eBay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my Michael Jordan autographed photo worth? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 8X10 photo of when the Chicago Bulls won their last championship playing the Utah Jazz. In the photo, there is 05.6 seconds remaining on the clock when Jordan makes the winning shot. The photo was taken when the ball was in the bottom of the net and Jordan is just above the freethrow...

Michael Jordan signature with COA [ 0 Answers ]

How can I tell if my Michael Jordan signature is real or fake. The COA has no name just a signature issued in 2011. It has hologram tags on the jersey and on certificate. Serial is F071060

Michael Jordan Mr.June jersey [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how much this jersey is worth. These aren't my pictures but It looks the same. Lot Detail - Framed Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls Autographed "Mr. June" Jersey (JSA) (UDA)

View more questions Search