Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicodem Lihts Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2016, 05:55 AM
    How to build life at Sixteen
    Hi, everyone, I am a 16 year old cameroon who recently made a decision to build life on his own, is true that to do such a thing is simple for developed countries, but the situation in less developed countries like cameroon in africa is really a difficult thing to do, during these past years eversince I was eleven I began working to pay school fees and to sometimes to buy food. I have been doing this till I recently had GCE O level, and now I am in High School preparing for A level. I need some expertise advise on how I can do to make things better e.g. like financing my studies, taking care of myself etc. Any type of advise is welcomed.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 17, 2016, 06:28 AM
    Hi again! Most of us who respond on this site can't imagine what life is like for a teenager in Cameroon. I did meet a college student from your country back in the 1970s. He attended MIT and I think might have been the son of a tribal chief in a rural area, but still financially well off. I can't remember the details. I imagine that not only much has changed since then, but also that city life is much different from small town life. You have internet access, so must be in a city? Are you using it at home, school, a library, a place with free wi-fi? Do you own your own computer?

I think I suggested on your other post that you teach small classes in computer use, and English. There must be older adults who can afford to pay to learn some of your skills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any body know where to find a schematic to build a certain aircraft to build 1:1 [ 1 Answers ]

My Father has His Birthday in April, same as Me. He is a huge aircraft model enthusiast, Pilot, and War Historian. I myself am an aircraft enthusiast. I am a huge nut when it comes to WWII aircraft, especially on the German/Axis side. I am in honor of my Dad's 52 Birthday and his 34 years of...

Sweet sixteen. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Everyone :] My 16th birthday is on September 5th and so I've decided to give myself 6 months to start getting ideas for it and planning it, etc. The problem is, with finances being so bad I can't rent out a club or anything and my budget is undecided at this point but it won't be very...

Brand new idea! Build me a new life! [ 19 Answers ]

Just an idea, since a lot of you lot seem to know what your talking about.. Would there be anyone willing to listen to my lifestory and make some suggestions as to what I should do next.. See I'm at a bit of a standstill, or a cross roads if you like and I figure I want a Better life then...

Never dated before and I am sixteen [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sixteen never had a boyfriend or even been asked out since Elementary and middle school and was like 4 dudes all together. Sometime I feel like I'm not normal I mean mostly all my friends have been asked out and I don't get why I have never been before. Nobody outside of my family has ever told...

How do I build up a life in a new city . [ 9 Answers ]

I am from Europe and moved to Los Angeles to be with the one I love. We married 8 months ago, I love him and am happy to be married... but it is incredibly hard for me to be in this city where everybody seems to be in such a rush... I am getting isolated, am job hunting and whereas I would have...

View more questions Search