Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2016, 12:11 PM
    PW80 yamaha motorcycle carburetor trouble
    I have a 1990 PW80 yamaha motorcycle and the carburetor has missing hoses.I'm not sure where the go to,so can somebody send me a diagram of the carb and hose connections .
    THANKS
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2016, 01:32 PM
    Google "Yamaha pw80 carburetor hoses". Plenty of schematics with hose connections. There is also a manual.
    7up Posts: 180, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2016, 05:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    Google "Yamaha pw80 carburetor hoses". Plenty of schematics with hose connections. There is also a manual.
    OK thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble shoot Harley motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2000 harley classic the battery maintainer was hooked up backwards and made the battery have reverse polarity and now the bike won't start. Has radio lights but no blinkers or brake lights or starter any ideas?

Carburetor trouble [ 0 Answers ]

I have a chevy small block 350eng with a 4 barrel carb,the trouble I am having is when the engine is running and I spray carb cleaner into the left side of the primary the engine starts to die,but when I spray cleaner into the right side of the primary the engine speeds up.so can anybody please...

70's cartoon about a broken down motorcycle who changes into a super hero motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the show. It had two motorcyles one ridden by a girl the other a guy. The girl had a good bike the boys motorcycle was broken down with patches on the wheels but whenever someone was in danger he could change into a perfect bike and save the day. What was the name of...

What's the difference between a yamaha yzf r6 and a yamaha r6? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to buy a motorcycle,and I was wondering is their a difference between a yamaha yzf r6,and a yamaha r6,and if so what?

Repair of 1977 Yamaha XS650 motorcycle [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to fix an ignition problem with my 1977 Yamaha XS 650 motorcycle. There is no spark at the plugs.

View more questions Search