Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChuCee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2016, 06:12 PM
    Delete search history in hotmail
    I can't seem to find a solution that allows me to clear my search history in my Hotmail outlook. I found a similar request here, but the answer provided doesn't have this option for me to select - choose options, more options - my outlook doesn't have that at all. I have found similar questions asked an in the thread Outlook said it's impossible to do - but that was 2 years ago. Surely technology has progressed since then?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuCee View Post
    I can't seem to find a solution that allows me to clear my search history in my Hotmail outlook. I found a similar request here, but the answer provided doesn't have this option for me to select - choose options, more options - my outlook doesn't have that at all. I have found similar questions asked an in the thread Outlook said it's impossible to do - but that was 2 years ago. Surely technology has progressed since then?
    Who runs searches on their email that they have a search history they need to be paranoid about? You need to delete a lot of it if you have that much.

Hotmail and Outlook are both Email. Are you sure its email you are talking about?
    Artie62 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2016, 10:53 PM
    You are talking about your browser. Depends on the browser you are using "Explorer", "Chrome" or "Firefox" are just one of the few you could be using. Go into internet options on your browser . Usually there is a drop down menu that will say.. clear recent browsing history. You choose for what time one week or all. Click and it will be deleted. If you mention Hotmail, most likely the browser if explorer . So go to internet options in control panel and delete history
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 16, 2016, 02:59 AM
    Are you sure you aren't referring to your Internet search history not specifically through your e-mail?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to delete old contacts from hotmail [ 1 Answers ]

How do I delete extinct contacts from hotmail/

When I am in Hotmail there is an email Bing search bar, how do I delete hi [ 0 Answers ]

When I am in Hotmail, there is an email search bar by Bing off to the right hand side. When I enter a letter, it pulls up email addresses, some I recognize, some I don't. How to I clear that list? Thanks!

How do I delete address from Hotmail? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I delete address from my hotmail account

Hotmail going into delete folder [ 1 Answers ]

Hotmail going into delete folder

View more questions Search