Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 15, 2016, 03:28 PM
    Is he really ignoring me not to see me and not mad at me?
    My on and off partner that pops in and out my life is ignoring me. I've texted and called but no ans. He's been active on Facebook. This guy I say when I am with him he don't rush me to go. He always want me to spend the night and cuddle with him always.

Last week I was with him and during sex I was telling him about situation I had with another man. He made me get off. Yet still wanted me stay.

I always have go cause I work. Anyway later on he said he was OK but he stopped cause he's hungry. Next day we were supposed to hook up he made an excuse. After that he's ignored me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 03:43 PM
    You talk about another man while you're having sex, I would not call you or text you either. He obviously does not want to talk to you.
    How long have you dated?
    -

Oct 15, 2016, 03:48 PM
    Well we only fwb but I've known him 15 yrs.Prior to last week I was with him week before.Before that it was Feb.. now not sure or saying it meaning anything but every post he shared on fb aboutb relationship. One said if I cut you off its because you gave me scissors.

Hes just ignoring me
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You talk about another man while you're having sex, I would not call you or text you either. He obviously does not want to talk to you.
    How long have you dated?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 05:44 PM
    Okay, you try to have a discussion about a man WHILE you are having sex with another man? And you wonder why he's ignoring you? You are special kind of stupid.
    -

Oct 15, 2016, 05:55 PM
    No but maybe that's his reason not to call using that as excuse. What about his Facebook postings? Hes sharing quotes like if I cut you off its because you gave me the scissors. Is that coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Okay, you try to have a discussion about a man WHILE you are having sex with another man? And you wonder why he's ignoring you? You are special kind of stupid.
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 05:58 PM
    You did give him the scissors by talking about another man during sex.
    -

Oct 15, 2016, 06:16 PM
    Really you cant think thst was for me? I didn't think he cared.he said he was OK made him something eat than cuddled but I jad get up.than be ignored me.he said he only did that cause he was hungry
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 08:03 PM
    Man I could NOT have said that better J_9. Speaking as a man, I would have stopped right there, got dressed and left if it was her place, or told her to get dressed and get the hell out if it was my place.

There is no relationship here...she is a booty call when he's horny and not much more. And "booty call" is being nice. There are better words for it than that.
    -

Oct 15, 2016, 08:08 PM
    Ok so why did it bother and he still wanted me to stay?

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Man I could NOT have said that better J_9. Speaking as a man, I would have stopped right there, got dressed and left if it was her place, or told her to get dressed and get the hell out if it was my place.

There is no relationship here... she is a booty call when he's horny and not much more.
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 08:17 PM
    Why? It served his purposes... though only he can answer that accurately. I can only speak from my own perspective as a man. Maybe he doesn't have another **** buddy lined up.. maybe he just wasn't angry enough. Maybe he realized he doesn't have to deal with this more than every so often and he'll get over it before the next time. Lots of possibilities. Myself.. I always had my standards, and lines I wouldn't tolerate someone crossing. WHen they were crossed.. then I considered it over, and I moved on to someone better... and I did always find someone better.

Some people would put up with more than I would... and I put up with more than some other people would. That's one reason why PRECISE answers are never possible without getting them from the person involved.
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 08:20 PM
    I really can't stoop to this level of stupidity anymore. I sit here reading this and just shake my head in disbelief that there are people this stupid roaming the earth.
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 08:29 PM
    I really can't stoop to this level of stupidity anymore. I sit here reading this and just shake my head in disbelief that there are people this stupid roaming the earth.
    Well there are a lot of them... and many of them think they are entitled to at least $15 an hour wage washing dishes or returning shopping carts. And think th ejob it took 20 minutes to train them to do should pay as much as the CEO or other Corporate executives make. And how the "Rich" oppress them.

Some will "get it " eventually, others never will.

THe fast food industry needs workers, and trailer parks need residents.

And there will be a handful that only pretend to be like that to get a rise out of people online.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 08:30 PM
    Are you still with the male you were asking about a couple of weeks ago? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ne-827906.html

Why would he want you stay? Why would he say he was hungry? Because he was saving face and didn't want you to know how upset he was? He wanted to say something but decided against it? I would say ask him, but I think you missed that opportunity.

I am going to be honest and say that ignoring you and your drama may be the smartest thing he has done.

I don't know if this is about you or your "friend" who seems to have trouble with fwbs. However, if you have to ask why he acted like he did after you act up because the male you are "dating" says three words to his fwb, then you are definitely not using logical thinking skills.

I highly suggest you find a therapist who can sit down with you and discuss all of the issues you seem to have in understanding people.
    -

Oct 15, 2016, 08:31 PM
    can't ask him cause he's ignoring. We are friends on fb.he share a lot of post.About wanting to cuddle.one post was if I cut you out its because you gave me scissors.I never comment.

I agree with your reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Why? It served his purposes... though only he can answer that accurately. I can only speak from my own perspective as a man. Maybe he doesn't have another **** buddy lined up.. maybe he just wasn't angry enough. Maybe he realized he doesn't have to deal with this more than every so often and he'll get over it before the next time. Lots of possibilities. Myself.. I always had my standards, and lines I wouldn't tolerate someone crossing. WHen they were crossed.. then I considered it over, and I moved on to someone better... and I did always find someone better.

Some people would put up with more than I would... and I put up with more than some other people would. That's one reason why PRECISE answers are never possible without getting them from the person involved.
    -

Oct 15, 2016, 08:39 PM
    uh thos is not that serious to pay for someone talk to duhhh

Who are you say he smart for ignoring because you don't like my question? You have no problem reading thrm. Yrs he was hungry.Why woyld he care ne mad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    Are you still with the male you were asking about a couple of weeks ago? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ne-827906.html

Why would he want you stay? Why would he say he was hungry? Because he was saving face and didn't want you to know how upset he was? He wanted to say something but decided against it? I would say ask him, but I think you missed that opportunity.

I am going to be honest and say that ignoring you and your drama may be the smartest thing he has done.

I don't know if this is about you or your "friend" who seems to have trouble with fwbs. However, if you have to ask why he acted like he did after you act up because the male you are "dating" says three words to his fwb, then you are definitely not using logical thinking skills.

I highly suggest you find a therapist who can sit down with you and discuss all of the issues you seem to have in understanding people.
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 08:55 PM
    Lisa, I have to ask...

What is your addiction of choice? Your posts here are making absolutely no sense. Are you high or drunk now?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
    Lisa, I have to agree with everyone else. Your posts read like a child wrote them, because a child doesn't have the ability to understand sexual relationships. I still find it shocking that you claim to be a grown woman.

I'm not sure if you ever mentioned it before, but where are you from? English is obviously your second language, so I'm wondering if you were raised somewhere where discussing sex, and relationships, isn't done. Then again, you have sex buddies and sleep around, which isn't done in the countries where sex isn't talked about.

I've been trying so hard to give you an excuse for your inane questions. I mean there has to be a reason that an adult woman is this clueless. Sadly, at this point I have to agree with J9, you're just a whole new level of stupid.
    Expert

Oct 16, 2016, 07:03 PM
    It appears someone went in and edited her posts.
    -

Oct 17, 2016, 03:45 AM
    U jusy cant comprhend

Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Lisa, I have to agree with everyone else. Your posts read like a child wrote them, because a child doesn't have the ability to understand sexual relationships. I still find it shocking that you claim to be a grown woman.

I'm not sure if you ever mentioned it before, but where are you from? English is obviously your second language, so I'm wondering if you were raised somewhere where discussing sex, and relationships, isn't done. Then again, you have sex buddies and sleep around, which isn't done in the countries where sex isn't talked about.

I've been trying so hard to give you an excuse for your inane questions. I mean there has to be a reason that an adult woman is this clueless. Sadly, at this point I have to agree with J9, you're just a whole new level of stupid.
    Expert

Oct 17, 2016, 03:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    U jusy cant comprhend

UOTE=Alty;3783751]Lisa, I have to agree with everyone else. Your posts read like a child wrote them, because a child doesn't have the ability to understand sexual relationships. I still find it shocking that you claim to be a grown woman.

[/QUOTE]

Here we go again.

Lisa, how much have you been drinking this time?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What shall I do if he's mad at me and ignoring me [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I(fobby asian) have dates with a guy (caucasian) these days and have one problem, please help me: Last weekend we watched movies at his place(its' our fifth dates), and after that we had a cuddle and he was trying to kiss my neck. As I don't want to do sexual things early, I covered my...

Ignoring me [ 5 Answers ]

Just the other day my phone turned off and I had to talk to my girlfriend off my home phone.. two days pass and my phone turns on because of my service. Well the night before this happened I talked to her and she was fine and slept Well. Next day I got service back and called her. She was upset and...

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

Ignoring me. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and they have been great. We makeout.. Hold hands Kiss talk on the phone. "Normal stuff" I've been recently injured greatly on my head. I was out of school for a month and when I came back he barely talks to me. When I say hi he wont talk to...

View more questions Search