BossMan

Oct 17, 2016, 04:36 AM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What shall I do if he's mad at me and ignoring me [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I(fobby asian) have dates with a guy (caucasian) these days and have one problem, please help me: Last weekend we watched movies at his place(its' our fifth dates), and after that we had a cuddle and he was trying to kiss my neck. As I don't want to do sexual things early, I covered my...

Ignoring me [ 5 Answers ]

Just the other day my phone turned off and I had to talk to my girlfriend off my home phone.. two days pass and my phone turns on because of my service. Well the night before this happened I talked to her and she was fine and slept Well. Next day I got service back and called her. She was upset and...

How do I tell my boyfriend I am mad about something's with out him getting mad [ 10 Answers ]

He is spending a lot of time at his mothers lately. Not normal something he does. He is adding cell phones to his contract but I am not on it. He is giving his 16 year old a nice ford truck because she is sick. Doesn't talk to me unless he has to. Ask him to hold me and he puts his hand on my back

Ignoring me. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and they have been great. We makeout.. Hold hands Kiss talk on the phone. "Normal stuff" I've been recently injured greatly on my head. I was out of school for a month and when I came back he barely talks to me. When I say hi he wont talk to...

View more questions Search