Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tacobelle1220 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2016, 06:35 AM
    My chihuahua came in front outside acting in pain and now her skin is red and warm al
    My chihuahua has red skin and acting like she was hurting when she came in from outside but I don't know what could b wrong ki
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 06:49 AM
    Time for a visit to the VET.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 07:08 AM
    We don't know what could be wrong either. You didn't give any details.

In the long run you need to take your dog to the vet for an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment plan.

Oct 15, 2016, 07:14 AM
    Chihuahua in need
    My chihuahua came inside last night yelping slot and shaking . Today her skin is red and warm. Please help

Oct 15, 2016, 07:25 AM
    Chihuahua allergies
    I think my dog got into something outside because all her skin is red and warm

Oct 15, 2016, 07:35 AM
    Chihuahua allergies
    Any advice about chihuahua skin and coat

Oct 15, 2016, 07:41 AM
    Chihuahua allergies
    Need advice about my chihuahuas weird red skin and yelping

Oct 15, 2016, 07:43 AM
    Chihuahua allergies
    Does anyone know why my dog has red skin all over her since she came inside last night. Idk what could've caused it. Please help
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 08:17 AM
    TAKE the dog to a VET. Nobody has a crystal ball... you OWE your pet that much.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 08:28 AM
    It could be any number of things. You need a proper diagnosis to know what is wrong and how to treat it.

Take the dog to the vet.

Oct 15, 2016, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    We don't know what could be wrong either. You didn't give any details.

In the long run you need to take your dog to the vet for an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment plan.
    Idk what happened to her. She went outside to the bathroom and ran right bad inside but she was shaking and acting strange. She started yelping like she was in pain and this morning she is red all over.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacobelle1220 View Post
    Idk what happened to her. She went outside to the bathroom and ran right bad inside but she was shaking and acting strange. She started yelping like she was in pain and this morning she is red all over.
    . Take her to your vet. Only the vet can diagnose her.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 08:56 AM
    You're asking for advice here. If a dog goes outside and comes in scared, shaking, etc. I would think something traumatic happened. Your dog could have been bitten by something or rubbed against something that caused the rash. Because we aren't vets, you need to take your dog to the vet for a diagnosis. Waiting could cause your dog to suffer needlessly or even worse. Please get help, now!

Oct 15, 2016, 09:01 AM
    Chihuahua allergies
    Need advice on possible things outside that my little dog couldve gotten into to make her yelp and turn her whole body red
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 09:05 AM
    Take the dog to the Vet or give it to someone who will take better care of it when it needs a vet. The poor thing deserves an owner thats going to take better care of it and take it to a vet when it needs one....and it needs one now.

And stop making NEW threads every time you post....respond to your other EXISTING thread which has had to be merged by a moderator 8 times so far

Oct 15, 2016, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Take the dog to the Vet or give it to someone who will take better care of it when it needs a vet. And stop making NEW threads every time you post....respond to your other EXISTING thread which has had to be merged by a moderator 8 times so far
    I'm actually new to all this and I'm sorry if I bothered u somehow. She's 9yrs old and there's no vets open today thank u
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 09:25 AM
    We live in a rural area, but there are vets open in outlying areas. Look online and start calling. They may be listed as emergency vet clinics.

Oct 15, 2016, 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Take the dog to the Vet or give it to someone who will take better care of it when it needs a vet. The poor thing deserves an owner thats going to take better care of it and take it to a vet when it needs one....and it needs one now.

And stop making NEW threads every time you post....respond to your other EXISTING thread which has had to be merged by a moderator 8 times so far
    She's not allergic to anything but grass I was just wondering whT could make her red all over. She's fine now I was just curious😣
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 11:49 AM
    She's not allergic to anything but grass I was just wondering whT could make her red all over. She's fine now I was just curious
    You still should see a vet; it may happen again and you are going to wonder what to do as you did here. I hope you realize that we could not tell you what was wrong; a visual examination is the only way to know, plus what you have in your yard.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 22, 2016, 07:31 PM
    She's not allergic to anything but grass I was just wondering whT could make her red all over. She's fine now I was just curious😣
    Is there grass outside in the yard? If so, bingo, you've found a possible culprit.

But really, a vet is the only one that can help. You can ask over and over again online, but unless we can actually physically see your dog, and we're vets (which no one on this site is), we can't tell you why this happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just pierced my own cartilage and its red and swollen and slightly warm [ 2 Answers ]

So, I pierced my cartilage last night and I have been twisting it. But my hands were clean. And then I slept on it because it didn't hurt, what so ever. So when I got to school, it kind of got a little swollen and then later in the day it started to get red. I was wondering if that was normal for a...

Pain started in left back hip moved to front left groin and pain is unbarible cannot [ 1 Answers ]

I went for a walk and the next day I woke up with terrible pain in my back left hip for a week and woke up and I can't walk because the pain moved to my left groin area close to vaginal area and I am haviving muscle spasms in my left thigh. Its so bad it feels like someone just hit the inside of my...

Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain! [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was...

Would skin whitening creams make skin that is red (because of blood) look white? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been wearing pants for two years and a jacket for almost a year (no matter what the weather) so I can pale out. My arms and legs though, are embarrassingly red. Apparently, it's increased blood flow to those areas, and it's a genetic trait of Northern Europeans. I want to use whitening...

Itchy red skin on chihuahua [ 3 Answers ]

My chihuahua has a terrible time scratching, she is losing hair , her skin looks red and irritated and has developed some hot "itchy spots she scratches and makes a sore. I have tried changing her brands of food, Any ideas?? :confused:

View more questions Search