Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariobolks Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2016, 06:03 AM
    Wisdom Teeth growing And Brain Fog who make me feel bad
    I'm 19 and I have my wisdom teeth that grow at the same time and I experience such as simpthomes derealisation (brain fog) 24/24 it there's five months ,tiredness dizziness loss of weight and muscle mass and skin color and weakness muscular I'm analyzes everything was OK reassure me please this is normal,Does there anyone who has gone through it... :'( and is that going from the teeth will be released? Thanks for reading me and sorry for my bad english...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2016, 06:19 AM
    The wisdom teeth are not going to fall out... and might have to be pulled like they need to be with many people. If you have not been to a doctor and a dentist yet.. you need to see both. The dentist to determine if your wisdom teeth are going to be a problem ( I am one of the people who didn't need their pulled). And a doctor for your other problems.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 15, 2016, 11:53 AM
    Your symptoms are very much like infected teeth and gums. You probably should see a dentist for a correct diagnosis. No, it is not normal.
    Artie62 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2016, 09:55 PM
    Could be impacted teeth that are infected. Sounds like a serious systemic problem. If I were you I'd go see my doctor. Have him give you a complete physical and run a total blood panel to rule of blood infection or another problems. Then he can send you to the dentist or maybe to the hospital. Your health is nothing to play around with.

Oct 16, 2016, 01:53 AM
    I went to the dentist and do the radio she say yes there is not much place but they grow well she also said that my wisdom teeth was near the nerve causing all this can be, I also did a total blood panel nothing :'(...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 16, 2016, 04:17 AM
    I do believe that dental problems can have more effect on our general health than many doctors and many dentists realize. It's like the two professions have no clue about each other. I was sick for 10 months 22 years ago, and getting sicker and weaker each month. To make a long story short, a periodontist identified a vertical crack under a crown as infected (NOT seen on Xray by my regular dentist, who just told me to floss more). A doctor just kept throwing different drugs at me.

And depending on the blood panel, it wouldn't be detected.

If you can afford or are covered for an oral surgeon, please see one.

Oct 16, 2016, 10:15 AM
    Thank u for your reply ,have u experienced the brain fog with the impossibity of the concentration that's what most make me afraid :'(...
    current pert

Oct 16, 2016, 11:18 AM
    I suppose I was in a brain fog, but that's not a technical term.
    I was so sick that I did nothing but sleep and watch TV. So sure, I couldn't concentrate, but I didn't try. I couldn't even get up the steps to my house one flight up so stayed there.
    When the infected tooth was removed, I was all better in 2-3 days. (I had been getting worse for 10 months.)

There is NO WAY that you can draw conclusions from what I experienced. You can't even assume that your symptoms are dental. I'm sorry. You have gone as far as you can online. I do understand that you may not have easy access to medical/dental care over and over.

In general, wisdom teeth are removed because they can cause so many problems.

Oct 16, 2016, 12:53 PM
    Oh thank you so much for answering so fast

For me it's impossible to concentrate on something and the feeling of constantly dreaming for 6 months I have done

The general test of blood ,everything was good that they gave me anxiety
    Drugs... and I wasn't fine after taking them ,:3 I wasn't anxious I just want to be sure that all this pain could be attached by those 4 wisdom theeth I just want to get backto the normal me :'(...
    current pert

Oct 16, 2016, 01:19 PM
    I get it. I got it from the beginning.

What are you going to do next? You don't even agree to see an oral surgeon and get your wisdom teeth out.
    You don't hear me when I say that we can only GUESS. We can't say that the pain is attached to the wisdom teeth, but that's a good bet!
    Where in the world are you? What is your financial situation, insurance, etc.?
    Yes, you will have pain and not be able to work, but it sounds like you'd rather stay sick and look for guarantees online.
    Your choice.

Oct 16, 2016, 11:00 PM
    No , no I'm just trying to be sure because the last time I was at the dentist she say that they grow normaly,and I agree ( your advice is priceless ) I'm going to see an oral surgeon

Last question : is that it means that I have to remove them ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 17, 2016, 03:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariobolks View Post
    No , no I'm just trying to be sure because the last time I was at the dentist she say that they grow normaly,and I agree ( your advice is priceless ) I'm going to see an oral surgeon

Last question : is that it means that I have to remove them ?
    Wisdom teeth serve no purpose and damage surrounding teeth by pushing them out of their proper position.

Oct 23, 2016, 05:43 AM
    Hello,

I'll tell you from the beginning, I started to feel a kind of fatigue that continued increased and one day
    I had some sort of panic attack feeling of dying on top of that the pressure in the chest that has faded with time its looks like anxiety but yes its been too scared and it's hard to for being misunderstood I kind of do that dereaslisation pinball muscle pain, loss of weight, change in color of the little dizzy I feel badly without wanting to spend a hypochondriac I made a general assessment Analyzes everything okay

However I have wisdom teeth that grow right now I wonder if it might come from them it's true that they give me excruciating pain and I have several people who had all these problems due to wisdom teeth... I'm going to take the next week to see what gives her.. but I'm afraid its not them be the cause... : '(

What did make me freak out the most is the fact that to the 2/3 th week or her started I woke up I found a kind of blood-red stain on the knee that looked like a not bite mosquito anyway and that's where I do my research to fall on lyme disease and simpthomes, and difficulty in diagnosis and serology did not get a 60 percent positive even in case infection... I started to have very afraid even if its not too had looked like the huge migrant erythema of the disease but I can not find the bug that would cause such a prick.

---- I remade a post not because I had not said everything I wanted to see what you think, I'm really sorry it's just that its really scare then that moment I should be spirited to live my life... :'( try to understand me fully please
    Because sometimes I'm lost and I'm afraid his is something more serious... and I ask myself a lot of questions as : do I'll end my life like this? Is that all this has to do with this bite?
    And my parents are beginning to lose patience and the last thing they will do is to take away these wisdom teeth... sorry again and thank you so much for reading me again...
    Thank you for reading me and sorry for my bad english
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2016, 10:26 AM
    Why won't your parents allow you to get your wisdom teeth pulled? In the US, it's a normal and regular thing to do to pull them when those teeth appear around the mid to late teens.

Oct 23, 2016, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why won't your parents allow you to get your wisdom teeth pulled? In the US, it's a normal and regular thing to do to pull them when those teeth appear around the mid to late teens.
    Oh no I didn't say that , I'm just saying that this is the last thing they are going to do.. even if my simpthoms don't go :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2016, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mariobolks View Post
    Oh no I didn't say that , I'm just saying that this is the last thing they are going to do.. even if my simpthoms don't go :/
    Why LAST THING? Do it SOON!

Oct 23, 2016, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why LAST THING? Do it SOON!

I'll do it thank you for answerinng
    current pert

Oct 23, 2016, 02:24 PM
    ONCE AGAIN, a mod combined posts and deleted my first response to the second thread (this morning). I put a lot of work into it, and I am PISSED (not at you, mariobolks).

Now it's 2 posts again.

Oct 24, 2016, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    ONCE AGAIN, a mod combined posts and deleted my first response to the second thread (this morning). I put a lot of work into it, and I am PISSED (not at you, mariobolks).

Now it's 2 posts again.
    no no it's okay I read it in full, and I have listened to your advice recess I'll take them out the next week I hope that all this will be gone after I let you know

have a nice day ^^

Nov 15, 2016, 10:54 AM
    Acctually I had a wisdom tooth removed the dentist told me she was going to remove one every 15 days is long but it is worth it, apart from that no improvement... I ' Really hope it will help, otherwise I need so much testimonials from people who have gone through the problems I face .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone had impacted wisdom teeth that were growing sideways [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, have you experienced having impacted wisdom teeth that were growing sideways snugly right under the sinus walls? I would like to have mine removed but I'm afraid of the complications as there seems to be a lot. After reading on the internet, I'm afraid that the sinus walls would be broken after...

Bad teeth make me tired? [ 5 Answers ]

I have sharp teeth and one that broke in half to the him line and have cavities could this make me tired twenty four seven even after I sleep ten hours. Gums are swollen and I get nausea all the time arms and legs hurt I get weakness in arms and bad migrains

Wisdom teeth and bad breath [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 18 and I just started my first job. :) Which is awesome but my breath smell like something dead in it!! I think it cause of my wisdom teeths. Both of my bottom wisdom teeth has a HORRIBLE odor to it, while my top two have a mild odor and my tongue is perfectly fine and pink. My gum is...

Severe brain fog [ 1 Answers ]

I have severe brain fog and have had most of my life. Little over 12 years ago I started asking doctors about my brain fog and what could be the cause of it. There conclusion was depression. They gave me all kind of medicine, and not 1 of those medicines had any effect on me. Few years ago, I...

Bad taste in mouth after having wisdom teeth removed [ 1 Answers ]

Its been 5 days since I had my bottom wisdom teeth removed and I can't get rid of the horrible taste that's coming from the left side of my mouth. Im also producing a lot of saliva and its hard to sleep. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the taste? My dentist said its not infected and warm...

View more questions Search