Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2016, 12:05 PM
    I guess they have a reason for doing only one every 15 days... most people I knew had them all taken out the same day.

Not everyone has to have this done... but most do.

I'm one of those people that didn't need it. I only had two ever develop and they were so small they barely erupted through the skin and didn't impact anything.
    mariobolks Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2016, 08:48 AM
    Hello ,

Currently I have removed two teeth of wisdom : one from the top left and one from the bottom right I feel a slight improvement on the presession but not on the simpthomes that make me most afraid, I hope that once the other teeth are removed I will become normal again, if someone and passed by this period do not hesitate to testify.

Thanks for reading me
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 27, 2016, 01:30 PM
    Pre sessions , simphones. What do you mean??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 27, 2016, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Pre sessions , simphones. What do you mean??
    Presession = pressure. Simphones = symptoms.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 27, 2016, 03:31 PM
    Have the last 2 teeth out NOW. You have symptoms that could be from mouth infection getting into the rest of your body, or you could have something unrelated. I think it's from your teeth, because your blood panel was OK. But even that isn't meaningful, because you may have had just the most basic panel.

WE CANNOT KNOW. Keep posting, but stop trying to find people who have had similar symptoms!!! It won't help. They are too vague, just for starters.

Nov 28, 2016, 01:39 AM
    Hello,
    Not really I did the blood tests twice, the first time I did a basic test the second time I did a general test they did not show anything suspicious
    Yes this is what I will do I wait for the appointment with impatience to have me remove these 2 teeth and see what will happen

Joypulv, I do my best to try to stay strong against this you're alright I look at the testimonies of people with the same simpthoms but it's just to tell me that I have nothing, otherwise I thank you very much for your answers.

Nov 29, 2016, 12:25 PM
    Up up up up up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone had impacted wisdom teeth that were growing sideways [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, have you experienced having impacted wisdom teeth that were growing sideways snugly right under the sinus walls? I would like to have mine removed but I'm afraid of the complications as there seems to be a lot. After reading on the internet, I'm afraid that the sinus walls would be broken after...

Bad teeth make me tired? [ 5 Answers ]

I have sharp teeth and one that broke in half to the him line and have cavities could this make me tired twenty four seven even after I sleep ten hours. Gums are swollen and I get nausea all the time arms and legs hurt I get weakness in arms and bad migrains

Wisdom teeth and bad breath [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 18 and I just started my first job. :) Which is awesome but my breath smell like something dead in it!! I think it cause of my wisdom teeths. Both of my bottom wisdom teeth has a HORRIBLE odor to it, while my top two have a mild odor and my tongue is perfectly fine and pink. My gum is...

Severe brain fog [ 1 Answers ]

I have severe brain fog and have had most of my life. Little over 12 years ago I started asking doctors about my brain fog and what could be the cause of it. There conclusion was depression. They gave me all kind of medicine, and not 1 of those medicines had any effect on me. Few years ago, I...

Bad taste in mouth after having wisdom teeth removed [ 1 Answers ]

Its been 5 days since I had my bottom wisdom teeth removed and I can't get rid of the horrible taste that's coming from the left side of my mouth. Im also producing a lot of saliva and its hard to sleep. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the taste? My dentist said its not infected and warm...

View more questions Search