Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unclenaab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2016, 02:36 PM
    Searching by maiden name
    I grew up with a distant relative in Ghana 30 years ago. My mother tells me she is in Canada. I know her maiden name but I do not know her married name. I have been in the States for the past 30 years and would like to get in touch with her. Her name is Monica Abena Pobee. Pobee is her maiden name. My mother thinks she married somebody called APPIAH

I grew up with a distant relative in Ghana 30 years ago. My mother tells me she is in Canada. I know her maiden name but I do not know her married name. I have been in the States for the past 30 years and would like to get in touch with her. Her name is Monica Abena Pobee. The Pobee is her maiden name. My mother thinks she married somebody called APPIAH
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2016, 04:40 PM
    Well You need to search on the internet... What you are trying to do is more like finding a needle in a hayfield than a needle in a haystack.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 06:54 PM
    Really almost impossible unless they are using their maiden name, posts the maiden name on Facebook or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for birth mother by only maiden name [ 26 Answers ]

I was hoping someone could please help me. I am searching for my birth mother. I only have her maiden name, the age she was when she gave birth to me and the address she lived on at the time of my birth... however, that address doesn't exist any more do to 911 address updates but the actual road...

Maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a deer in austrila

Maiden name [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to find someone by just their maiden name, without it costing me.

View more questions Search