Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2016, 09:27 AM
    Sex slavery even goes on in the US. Just not as much killing at the end, although you can be injected with an overdose of heroin and dumped in a drug house, or forced to be an addict so you don't leave, or if they are done with you, you wander the streets doing anything to get drugs, until you are dead anyway.
    Nicodem Lihts Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2016, 09:44 AM
    Ok, ScottGem please search for as much as possible related international adoption and immagration
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2016, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodem Lihts View Post
    Forget about sex, if you say so, does it mean someone to help me realise my dream is impossible? This is what I ask him when I met him for the first time: "Hi, i am 16, from cameroon africa, I ve a dream i wanna realise and i need someone to help me -how can i help you? You can help me by helping me come into the usa, i live with you( like brother, son or whatever), you help me finance my studies and you help me get usa citizenship." This is how we discussed before we did such a plan of adoption. Ok if you say he is a predator or whatever, but is it possible that a us citizen help me realise that dream without an adoption? and explain how someone can help me realise that dream, because I really need someone to help me do that because I want a new life?
    You are 16, two years from being an independent adult... it will cost a LOT of money. That's money that person won't have for their own retirement of future needs when they get older.

Adopting a young child that isn't important. But look at this realistically, this will cost tens of thousands of dollars, many times that if you include an education... for who, someone they don't know, who won't be there long before being an adult... sorry, but the reality is... nobody in their right mind is going to do that out of the goodness of their heart. It takes a LOT of years and hard work to save that money to give it away. Anyone who says they WILL do this at your age is either mentally ill, telling lies... or has an ulterior motive, and not a nice one.

Only a truly wealthy person could afford that out of kindness... and anyone else couldn't afford to do it and Wealthy people didn't get that way by being foolish with their money. I'm willing to believe you are honest with your intentions and desires... but I know people pretty well, and this goes well beyond normal hospitality even a good natured person is going to give a stranger.

Believe me they are expecting something pretty serious for their investment...and its highly unlikely its something nice.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 10:33 AM
    Repeating myself: This link to the Cameroon page of the Intercountry Adoption site from the US Department of State may answer many of your questions: https://travel.state.gov/content/ado.../cameroon.html

US Embassy in Yaounde: https://yaounde.usembassy.gov/

Dreams come true through hard work and effort. Don't look for a short cut that could end up with you enslaved or dead. Put work into learning and gaining experience that will keep you from becoming dependent on people who might try exploiting you (or worse.)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 10:36 AM
    Hello my friend. First a word of warning here. Your desperation for a new life will make you a victim.

This person has no intention of helping you despite whatever promise they have made to you, and every intention to enslave you for his own gain. Second even if he does get you here, he will require you to repay his "kindness and help" not with building a life that you want, but in enriching his own life, by hiring you out to the highest bidder for whatever service they want you to perform for them, and any resistance to HIS program you will be deported.

Desperate teenagers are easy prey and it's a more common practice for parents to be PAID for their kids, NOT adopted. Adoption is a long tedious process, unless bribery and other skullduggery is used. Which brings up an interesting question... what do your parents say about you being adopted by this rich guy?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 14, 2016, 12:21 PM
    Now you want ScotGem to do all sorts of searching for you? You can do the searching and you've been told over and over that it won't do any good.
    You have a very naive belief that there are kindly adults out there who want to spend money on a 16 year old - they don't exist.

Oct 14, 2016, 02:23 PM
    What my mum say is that ; when he comes here, she and him will discus, and that it is my life and that I can do whatever I want to do with it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 03:14 PM
    What my mum say is that ; when he comes here, she and him will discus, and that it is my life and that I can do whatever I want to do with it.
    Your mom will discuss what with him? How he plans to treat you? If he wants you for sex, or wants to sell you for sex, he's not going to be honest with you or your mom about it.

Even if it were possible for him to legally adopt you, this would not end well.

You want a new life, and that's great, but don't you want a better life? If you continue with this course of action you'll be lucky to live until 20.

Do the research, find out what you need to do to come to the US on a work visa, or a school visa, and save money to be able to do it on your own. It won't be quick, but at least it will be safe.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 03:38 PM
    What my mum say is that ; when he comes here, she and him will discus
    In other words, how much he will pay her for you.

Oct 14, 2016, 04:15 PM
    You guys are suggesting that he just want to use me ? But he said he is going to bring an attorney. Ok, he is going to come here on Sunday, what sorts of questions should I ask him myself? Or how can I take note of his body language? What type of conversation can I engage with him order to make sure his a good person? Considering the fact that I am also in his same shoes ie; I knew very well that the world can be wicked and that such a plan is dangerous, but I still went ahead to ask for help, many people refused, but I never left it down. It will good to ask a question like "why will he help me?" but I myself, same like another person will think I am a liar and that I profit on the goodness of others. So now who is to be blame? After he has proved he is a good person, I move on with him, right?
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2016, 04:31 PM
    We have a saying in the USA... If it sounds too good to be true... it is.

Of course he is going to be on his very best behavior.. until he has you someplace you can't simply walk away from. Then you get to see his true colors.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 04:38 PM
    How long have you been in contact with this person?

What information about himself has he given you that can be checked out? Please do not post the information here. Do you have his full name? Where he lives? Where he works? Family? Anything?

Have you searched for the information he has given you?

Attorneys can be just as crooked as their clients. He/she is there to protect the client who is not you or your family.

Have you looked at the links I have posted?

Oct 14, 2016, 05:05 PM
    Cat1864 Yeah I looked at the links, I even look at other links myself, as for infos about , yeah I did only searched about him , but I equally ask him to see if he is going to tell me the truth, and he said exactly what was on his resume and all his internet accounts. According to the type of job he does, I think money isn't his problem. Now, when he comes, how should I read is body language, how to know if his a hypocrate? Is true he might not say it, but one thing sure if I apply a psychological method, I will know, so just give any I can apply.
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2016, 06:47 PM
    A good con man can hide his intentions from a seasoned adult reading them... sorry but a kid just doesn't have the experience to be good at reading people really well yet. That takes a lot of years to learn, and most people never get good at it even then. I'm pretty good at it now... but I was horrible at it even when I was twice your age.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 07:01 PM
    You need to face reality. This is not going to happen. He cannot adopt you. We have already give you the reasons.
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 07:15 PM
    You guys are suggesting that he just want to use me ? But he said he is going to bring an attorney. Ok, he is going to come here on Sunday, what sorts of questions should I ask him myself? Or how can I take note of his body language? What type of conversation can I engage with him order to make sure his a good person? Considering the fact that I am also in his same shoes ie; I knew very well that the world can be wicked and that such a plan is dangerous, but I still went ahead to ask for help, many people refused, but I never left it down. It will good to ask a question like "why will he help me?" but I myself, same like another person will think I am a liar and that I profit on the goodness of others. So now who is to be blame? After he has proved he is a good person, I move on with him, right?
    What type of conversation can I engage with him order to make sure his a good person? Considering the fact that I am also in his same shoes
    You're in the same shoes he's in? How is he affording all of this? Maybe he can afford it because of all the other sex slaves he has, and you're the latest?

Think about this. If you want to study in the US you have to at least be smart enough to make it happen. So use those smarts now and look at this situation without thinking about what you want. Think about this logically. Why would a 36 year old man that's in the same shoe's you're in, want to adopt a 16 year old kid from another country and make his life better, when that 36 year old can't even make his own life better?

Why would anyone want to adopt a 16 year old kid they've never met? And remember that in one of your posts you said you'd be willing to have sex with him to make a better life for yourself. How many men are you willing to have sex with and for how long, and at what cost?

You're a child and don't have the intellect to see things the way mature educated adults do. Sadly, your mother seems to be as dense as you are about this. I'm guessing it's because you don't have a lot of education when it comes to online scams and pedophiles and sex trafficking.

In the end, we can't stop you from doing this. It's not our choice, it's yours and your mothers, and once you make it, there's nothing you can do to change it. Your mom won't be able to do anything, because she won't have any legal rights to help you, even though she gave you life. She's going to have to give you up to let this pedophile take you to the US and make you a slave.

Like I said, we can't stop you. Also, when you come back and ask for help because you're being abused, there won't be anything we can do to help. The help we're giving is to stop you from doing something stupid, and this is incredibly stupid. Once it's done, there's nothing we can do to help. The help we can give, we're giving you now. Either be smart enough to listen or do what you want and live with the consequences.

I wish you luck, you'll need it. Lots of it.
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 07:30 PM
    Cat1864 Yeah I looked at the links, I even look at other links myself, as for infos about , yeah I did only searched about him , but I equally ask him to see if he is going to tell me the truth, and he said exactly what was on his resume and all his internet accounts. According to the type of job he does, I think money isn't his problem. Now, when he comes, how should I read is body language, how to know if his a hypocrate? Is true he might not say it, but one thing sure if I apply a psychological method, I will know, so just give any I can apply.
    His resume? His internet accounts? The job he says he has? You don't know that anything he's saying is true.

I'm a 26 year old model, I model all over the world. I'm engaged to a well known actor in the US, if I said his name you'd know him, he's very well known. I live in Los Angeles in a home that's worth 5 million dollars, paid for by my fiancé. I make a good living modelling, and I'm going to be starring in my first movie that will come out in 2017.

Wow, that was easy. Did you believe that? I'm actually an 80 year old man from Nigeria, I have 7 kids and 20 grandkids, and even I'm more versed in internet crap than you are.

Oops, did I fool you again? I'm actually a dog, and I live in a shelter. I really want to be adopted. I'm a pitbull so I'll likely be adopted by some idiot that has no idea how to handle my breed, or I'll be forced to be in a dog fighting ring. Ya, it's illegal, but hey, it's easy to get away with illegal stuff, there are only so many people that care about this, and so many people that can actually enforce the law. My owner will just slip under the radar like millions of others.

Hahaha, nope, I'm not a dog. I'm actually a 30 year old single mom with 4 kids, all different fathers. I used to be a prostitute and drug addict, but I got clean and now I'm just doing my best to be a good mom and make my kids lives as great as I can.

That's not true. I'm actually 16 and pregnant with my second child. My boyfriend left me after I got pregnant again, but I know he'll be back because we really really really love each other. It's hard to be a teen mom, but I'm in love and that's worth everything we have to go through. I sure hope he comes back, otherwise I may lose our welfare cheques and I'll have to live on the streets.

Who am I really? Am I man, am I a woman, how old am I, is anything I say true? I mean really, it's so easy to lie online. I can be anyone I want to be, and you won't ever know the truth if I don't want you to.

If you think that you know this guy, you're a fool. Then again, you're 16, and most 16 year olds are fools when it comes to real life.

Listen to what we're telling you. Listen even though you don't want to. You will regret it if you don't listen, because I would bet money that this man does not have your interests at heart.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 14, 2016, 09:24 PM
    When are you going to face the truth? Adoption under your circumstances is impossible. If he offers to pay your mother money, that is human trafficking and could result in both him and your mother going to prison.

Oct 14, 2016, 11:17 PM
    Ok, you guys have told me everything there is to be conscious about. I isn't going to disturb you anymore, you gave me answers and cons. Talking about me, if I didn't know that there will be something I have know about, then why will I had created this account in order to ask this question? Any way I thank all of you ; Alty, though you said you cant do anything to stop, I thank you for the time and energy you used, to tell me this. I won't go into the details of telling you guys how my life is right now, but I will about both sides and consider each reality with it cons. Oh, I know that though you guys are cautious about the internet, let me give this in case you guy have either a twitter or Facebook account, so we may me discus directly (removed per site rules).

Oct 15, 2016, 06:01 AM
    Hy everyone, You guys are saying he isn't that good OK. But now, someone suggested I should seek political asylum, how should I do that? I am 16 and my familly is homophobic, I don't have enough money to travel etc. Will the us embassy here accept to grant me political asylum and get me out of here if I ask them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adoption please. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get adopted by a perfect family. I am from South Africa, a boy and 15 years old. Please I have been threatened by my mother.

Adoption [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Alabama & I have a one year daughter whose father has never been in her life & disappeared shortly after I found out I was pregnant. My husband of a year wants to adopt my daughter. What do we have to do.

Adoption laws Ohio father blocking adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I have a now seven year old boy. His father lives in Ohio and has been ordered to pay child support which he has done for the past three years almost consistently. He has no contact with his child and I can count on my hands the number of times he has seen him while we too lived in Ohio. He has had...

I need to open adoption records on closed adoption [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I am looking for my son I keep hitting roadblocks today I found out it was a closed adoption I need to know how to get these records opened

Laws for adoption and child support after adoption [ 4 Answers ]

I was wanting to know if any one might know about the laws in Arkansas for adoption. I've tried looking for my answers but I'm not to bright at this. I was wondering that when a child is adopted if child support from the other father stops? And will he still have to pay back child support that he...

View more questions Search