Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baker_at_heart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2016, 09:29 AM
    Baking
    I am making chocolate chip cookie dough truffles. The recipe calls for baker's chocolate, but I do not have any. I was wondering if I could substitute almond bark for baker's chocolate?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 12, 2016, 09:55 AM
    Maybe make a half batch to test how they work out. Is this for grinding up and rolling in at the end? Even if part of the inner truffle, I think it sounds fine.
    I substitute all the time.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2016, 02:50 PM
    I assume you mean Bakers, a brand name of Kraft. It comes in many different varieties. However, I'm sure an exchange would be OK, Sounds great as I love bark recipes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cream of Tartar and baking soda vs. baking powder [ 1 Answers ]

So I tried to make from scratch cookies, and the recipe called for cream of tartar and baking soda. I had no tartar, so I tried to use an online formula to figure out how much baking powder I could use as a substitution. It obviously wasn't correct as my dough didn't come out right. Can any one...

Ratio of baking soda/baking powder to plainf flour [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Australian cookie recipe that calls for self raising flour and I do not have any.. what ratio of baking powder should I add to the regular flour to make it "self raising' Many thanks

Baking powder and baking soda [ 2 Answers ]

In baking what are the differences between baking powder and baking soda? The reason is that one time I used the wrong one in a cake recipe and it did not come out right.

New baking element [ 2 Answers ]

I just replaced a new baking element and it won't get hot! Range is a frigidaire electric.everything else works.

View more questions Search