Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    culverdove94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2016, 11:50 PM
    How can I avoid a penalty for changing my destination for an Easyjet Flight?
    I have booked Easyjet Flight ticket, now I want to change the destination. How can I avoid a penalty? Any help.
    joelyeleanor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2016, 12:36 AM
    Visit their official website to figure out the type of ticket you have. If its with the ability to change it. You can also call at: 0870 174 8016 for the same information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Avoid 401k withdrawal penalty [ 4 Answers ]

I was laid off last year and only got paid for one month. I had to withdraw my 401K funds to get over the loss of income and to keep paying my home loan. Now, while doing my taxes, I ma being charged a 20% penalty (besides the 10% that I already paid while withdrawing). Also, my tax refund is much...

Bail jumping and flight to avoid prosecution [ 7 Answers ]

My brother got himself into some trouble about 6 years ago, he was charged with; possiesion, manufacturing, intent to deliver meth, he got out on bail and ran, we have not seen him since then, but he calls every now and then, when we asked him why he ran he told us that the man he was working for...

How to avoid estimated taxes without penalty [ 3 Answers ]

I will have several changes to my tax situation when filing next year including: Status changing from Single to Married Filing Jointly Will be making individual contributions to an HSA Expect to buy a house to take advantage of $8,000 home buyer credit Worked first 6 months of year on 1099...

Avoid early payoff penalty? [ 1 Answers ]

I was brain storming and trying to figure out a way to avoid an early payoff penalty on my auto loan. I have a little over than $1,000 left on the balance of the loan, and if I payoff before November 2008 I incur a penalty. The actual maturity date is not until May 2009. I was thinking if...

Mortgage penalty - how to avoid [ 10 Answers ]

Guys Hi by the way, new to the forum. I have a question. We are currently with Wells Fargo and tied into the mortgage for 1 more year. With my wife being pregnant we need to move but WF want $5000 for us to break away early. IS there anyway of breaking this ? Are there any mortgage...

View more questions Search