Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtswanson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Daffodil bulbs
    :(
    How can I find dark pink daffodil bulbs. I don't have any yellow in my yard and I don't want to start now? I have searched high and low and cannot find pink daffodil. All I want is 3 bulbs not 24. Can anyone help me. Please

Rosey Theressa Swanson

labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Do you have any family or friends with them? Daffodils proliferate like dogs and cats. They need to be dug up and separated every few years. I am always looking for homes for my surplus like they were puppies. Fortunately dogs and cats can be controlled since I feel worse about discarded ones that flower bulbs.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 02:33 AM
    Perhaps the following site may have information that may help you. I hope that it does.

Is there a really PINK pink daffodil? - Bulbs Forum - GardenWeb
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Apr 18, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rtswanson
    How can I find dark pink daffodil bulbs. I don't have any yellow in my yard and I don't want to start now? I have searched high and low and cannot find pink daffodil. All I want is 3 bulbs not 24. Can anyone help me. Please

Rosey Theressa Swanson

Premium Dutch flower bulbs - Garden tulips, daffodils and more - Brecks.com
    pergammano Posts: 82, Reputation: 8

Jun 20, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Vesey's sell several daffodils with many variations of pink centers & white petals. Just Google Vessey's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fluorescent bulbs [ 2 Answers ]

How much mercury is there in a fluorescent bulbs that are used to replace incandescent bulbs? I ask this question because I am concerned about the environmental effect that they will have when disposed of.

Outside halogen bulbs blowing. WHY? [ 1 Answers ]

I have just moved to Germany and have installed 2 outside lamps (brought in Germany) I connected them up (including the earth) and when putting the power back on and flicking the switch, they burnt for about 2 seconds and then blew out. The fuse did not trip or anything like that, just blew the...

Short life on bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have an OLD bathroom light fixture in my upstairs bathroom that seems to go through bulbs inordinately frequently. I'm replacing one or the other of the two bulbs seemingly every 2-3 months. I would have replcaed the fixture long ago, except the receptacle doesn't seem to be quite standard so it...

Ozonelite bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

Wher can I buy ozonelite bulbs? I have looked all over the net and can not find an address or phone number.--Ed

View more questions Search