Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 10, 2016, 08:37 PM
    Would you ask a woman to make love if you didn't mean it?
    When guys say make love instead of just saying let's have sex
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 09:31 PM
    Semantics.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 10:23 PM
    As a married woman, married to the love of my life for 21 years, I have never once said "let's make love", nor has my husband. Too wishy washy romance novel for me. That sappy talk makes me sick. I'd rather he pin me against the wall and say things I can't write here. That really gets me in the mood. But the words you say before and during sex, have nothing to do with the relationship. Just because a man says he wants to make love, doesn't mean he loves you.

So, would a guy say let's make love if he didn't mean it? Sure he would. Making love is sex. A guy will definitely ask to have sex any time he can. Words don't mean anything, actions do. So focus on how he treats you when you're not having sex, not the words he says when he wants to get laid.

Based on your questions I find it very hard to believe that you're an adult. I think we're being played with. You're really a 12 year old girl, aren't you? You talk and act like a 12 year old girl. Your maturity is that of a 12 year old girl. No way you're actually an adult. If you are, well, no words. I can't believe any adult would be as clueless about relationships and sex as you are. I mean wow! Just wow!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 10:54 PM
    Lisa, I have to ask, what country do you live in?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2016, 07:20 AM
    Completely speechless... she asked a very similar question recently as well... and as always didn't listen to the advice in it or comprehend it either.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...er-828068.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Would a man tell a woman he's using for sex he want to make love to her? [ 15 Answers ]

Friend claims her sex partner said he wanted to make love to her.They're only sex partners so why would he say make love.

What was the name of this movie about a foreign blonde woman who didn't like [ 2 Answers ]

After she seduced him she wen't back to her county I think she was British and she started her own stock marketing company. She seduced him by lying on a phone and telling her boss that she was kidnapped by middle easterns and they were going to have sex with her while her boss screamed storming...

Hypothetically; How do I make love to a woman for my first time? I'm a virgin. [ 7 Answers ]

First off, this is a hypothetical question. Anyway, I know making love is different from having sex. Sex is just sex with no true feelings of love between partners. Making love is having sex, but both partners feel strongly towards each other. I'm 18 by the way. Now, I was wondering. I'm a virgin,...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

View more questions Search