Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Helpplease99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2016, 10:58 AM
    I really need help
    Hi! This incident has 4 people in it so to avoid any confusion I'll just give them some names
    1. Me as me
    2 H
    3. P
    4. R

So now we all used to attend a class together and this guy H and I were friends. We didn't even know each other that well. But me and this girl P knew each other from before and were good friend, not great, but good. Even at that time H and P were good friends and used to talk about everything.
    Now the guy R was an obnoxious punk who everyone hated. I, however had a soft corner for him (I do not know Why!)

Now 4 to 5 months pass peacefully when suddenly one day P starts dropping hints about some things. Then she finally spits out that H has a huge crush one me. Now ever though by that time me and H were good friends but I never thought of him anything more than a friend and after hearing that he has a crush on me and was going to propose me or something, I freaked out and told her that I didn't like him that way and that I had a crush on R.

Now I really don't know what happened after that but after a couple days H just stops talking, leaves tution and disappears, like seriously from the surface of the Earth. He's not on fb, Whatsapp or any social media you can name.

So when I confronted P, she swears that she never told anything about anyone to H and R is still doesn't know a thing... Now it's actually been a couple years since that incident and H is still AWOL... I don't know what to do. I left him like a bunch of messages and called him but there is no trace of him.

Please help... Suggest what I should do in this situation. It's actually scary.

Thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 12:32 PM
    How old are you NOW, and you probably would need to know his family, as it likely sounds like his family moved suddenly(?), or their circumstances changed very quickly. I have seen job/family situations change and people can disappear from your life rather suddenly with no explanation.

Can you ask a teacher about this? I wouldn't panic or make this about you, or your circumstances though without a lot more facts. It likely has nothing to do with either, and will only work you up over nothing. That's a lot of drama and no facts especially since it's been years already of not knowing exactly what happened.

Why is it a bigger deal now, rather than when it actually happened?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 12:52 PM
    It's been years, no contact, and you should just let it go. If he wants to contact you he will. He hasn't, which means he doesn't want to remain friends. Time to just walk away from this and get on with your life. It's in the past, and it should stay there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search