Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gdsov Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2016, 09:26 PM
    Programmable Music Box?
    I'd like to make my wife a small jewelry-type box that would play a song I've written when opened. It can be operated by a light sensor or some other spring loaded trigger, doesn't matter.

Can anyone recommend a music box player (just the player, not the box) product that would either allow me to upload the song, or a company that would do it for me. I've found several companies, but they either want to sell me the box as part of the package, or can't upload a song longer than about 3 minutes. My song is 4:10.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Oct 11, 2016, 06:17 AM
    Google "programmable music players"

See
    How To Craft A Homemade Digital Music Box With A Cheap MP3 Player - Business Insider

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I date my Reuge music box? [ 2 Answers ]

I found a lovely simple wooden music box at a second hand shop. Its quite heavy and in good condition. Its by Reuge and plays the song "Edelweiss by Richard Rodgers. I'm not sure what this means: CH 2/50 But that is on the lable on the inside of the box. It looks on the older side like maybe from...

Ladies, do you think a little Music Box is romantic? [ 5 Answers ]

Question speaks for itself...

Trying to find the movie the music box [ 1 Answers ]

Noise is not allowed in town or music. A little girl finds a music box and ends up bringing music and sound back into the town.

REUGE music box [ 2 Answers ]

I have a REUGE music box date unknown. It has a Swiss musical movement and has a sticker on the back that says Eine kleine Nachtmusik (Allegro). It is a wall hanging music box. Any information you can find on this would be helpful.

View more questions Search