Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 9, 2016, 07:23 PM
    What's a reason someone request you on Facebook after you deleted?
    After seeing I wasn't getting no where with a friend lover from the past I decided to delete him on Facebook and take him out my contacts. He never would text back unless he needed something. So being unfriended and deleted for 2 or so yrs two weeks ago he request me back and inbox me to give him my number.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2016, 08:01 PM
    Obviously a hijacked account. It's a total stranger who will get into your computer and steal your identity and money.
    -

Oct 9, 2016, 08:10 PM
    Lol no it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Obviously a hijacked account. It's a total stranger who will get into your computer and steal your identity and money.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 08:29 PM
    Ignore him. Block him.
    -

Oct 9, 2016, 08:35 PM
    Is that your reason? My question is reason

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Ignore him. Block him.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2016, 09:07 PM
    You want a reason? Then ask HIM. But I think you NEED the drama and will probably friend him again so you can get it.

Most people want as little drama as possible in their lives. A few need it to make themselves feel relevant because they are bored in theirs.

I'm with Wondergirl. ignore him and block him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 06:33 AM
    You would have to ask him why he sent you a request. It's up to you whether you want to accept it or not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 08:03 AM
    What's a reason someone request you on Facebook after you deleted?
    There could be many and only he would know for sure but finding out the "facts" would require you to waste more of your time on a dead end issue. I think you already know that he just needs you as an option to ask you to give/do something he needs from you, so just keep ignoring him, blocking him, and REJECT his request and dwell no more on this issue and avoid the drama and head games it causes.

Did that answer your question?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 01:01 PM
    The only person that knows why is him. We can only guess. So if you want to know why he sent you a friend request, ask him. He's the only one with the answer you're seeking. It's impossible for anyone, even someone that knows a person very well, to know why they do what they do.

My guess, he wants to be friends because he wants or needs something and you're great at giving him what he wants and needs. My other guess, you're hoping he wants to be more than friends. The answer lies in what you're both actually thinking.

I would ask yourself what you're hoping for. Obviously you're hoping for a meaning that will make you happy. My guess is that you won't be happy if you accept his request. He's in the past for a reason, so remember why you deleted him to begin with. Why redo something that didn't go well the first time?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 05:38 PM
    They always want to keep a backup plan and drag people along.

Or he just likes to message people.

But as noted, stop worry why, stop worring or thinking about him, leave him block and go on with life
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 10, 2016, 05:47 PM
    Reasons-
    May be...
    He was bored,
    He is just kidding,
    He misses you,
    He loves you,
    He don't love you but want to know everything about you,
    He stalking you,
    He wants to have old relationship with you,
    He just want some fun,
    It was just random,
    Etc etc.
    Could be anything. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook friend request [ 2 Answers ]

This may come through twice... sorry if it does. Someone asked me to friend him and I had no box to add a friend. I told Him to friend me from his end and he had no box either. I have over 50 Friends and all of a sudden I can't add another one. Can anyone help me Get that box back?? Make...

I deleted my ex girlfriend from Facebook, but now having second thoughts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my girlfriend of two and a half years dumped me a month and a half ago. We still talked here and there for a while. I recently took her to one of her favourite performers(Snoop Dogg), and we had a great time. We even had sex after. I just had my birthday and she wished me a happy birthday, I...

What does friend request sent on Facebook mean [ 3 Answers ]

What does friend request sent on Facebook mean

Will my ex call me back since he broke up with me and I deleted him off Facebook [ 4 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for 5 months. On and off. He broke up with me twice and then ask me to go back out with him a 3rd and 4th time. I was skeptical on going back out with him a 4th time. A couple of days later he says that he doesn't want to keep hurting me and he only wants to be...

View more questions Search