Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mono_tone Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2016, 02:16 PM
    Quicksand planet - Twilight zone
    60's/ 70's /80's Sci fi episode or maybe movie where the characters travel to another planet/ dimension where they (3, male) start drowning in sand till only the hand is left and then nothing. That image left a big impression on me as a 6 year old or something like that.

Check out some similar questions!

The Twilight Zone? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the twilight zone? I'm just curious because we are talking about it at my school. I'm kind of confuse on what it is. Everyone keeps telling me it's a TV show and I keep telling them I know that but I want to know what it means and what it is and if it's a real place. Thank you if you do...

The Twilight Zone Episode name? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an episode of 'The Twilight Zone' that I saw when I was a child. It's an episode from the late 80's or early 90's, so it's in color, here's the premise.. . A young couple is having financial difficulties when one day they get a knock on the door, it's a very old man(50's-70's). He...

The Twilight Zone [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of the episode of The Twilight Zone where the man in it worked in an office and was really nasty to everyone thinking they all should be more like him. Then he gets zoomed into the Twilight Zone and realises that everybody looks like him. Can anybody please help me with...

Twilight Zone [ 1 Answers ]

What band sings Twilight Zone and who is the lead singer?

Twilight zone [ 5 Answers ]

I remember that it was a movie from the twlight show.. I woman was outside gardening and she had found a wooden box and in it was a silverr necklace. She had discovered that when she would put it on and say the words SHUT UP everyone would freeze. So she went into the grocery mall and wanted the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.