Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    palamnaeuss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2016, 08:53 AM
    90s alien movie title
    Hi all

This was a movie I saw on TV around 1995. I'm from Serbia, so it probably took some years to get to our TVs. I only watched the beginning of the movie since it was too scary for young me :)

IIRC movie is about aliens that somehow occupy humans. It starts with some people that came from space after space mission (probably infected). Everyone congratulate them, and they go home to rest. One of them is a black guy, who goes home to his wife/girlfriend. Then there is a sex scene in bedroom, and during sex (he is on top) he gets some tentacles out of his back and I guess kills her. I stopped watching there since it was too scary XD

I hope I didn't mix up some movies, it was really long time ago and I was like 8yo kid.

Thanks in advance
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 9, 2016, 06:18 PM
    Just a suggestion...

Species II (1998)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_II

This is a sequel to "Species" (1995) and is followed by "Species III" (2004).
    palamnaeuss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2016, 02:23 AM
    Yeah, that's the one :)
    I already looked for species 1 because of the year, didn't even think to check species 2. and I could have swear that it was black guy having sex XD

Thank you very much, that was fast :)
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 10, 2016, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by palamnaeuss View Post
    Yeah, that's the one :)
    I already looked for species 1 because of the year, didn't even think to check species 2. and I could have swear that it was black guy having sex XD

Thank you very much, that was fast :)
    You're welcome! I didn't recall which man it was, but I remembered what happened as a result.

I do know there are four movies in the series~a tetralogy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's maybe 90s alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the movie from maybe late 80's, early 90s where a kid get's a black eye and his mom puts a tube over the kids eye and a little creature sucks our the black eye. Any ideas?

80s 90s movie with alien souite can't emember the title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi looking for a movie wher a boy finds an alien suite. I think I start with a fish alien dies with the device in his hands and the boys falls on it. As memory recalles he got blades coming out of his elbows and the inactive souite looks like a pearl. Can't remember the title and it was not starkid

Looking for title of a 80/90s alien movie. [ 0 Answers ]

I was young and I do not recall much of it except I think it was about a family of aliens or a team including a female alien, and another more powerful black one (possible son or guardian). I think they were fleeing from other aliens and went to earth but I am not positive on that. I remember the...

90s movie with alien [ 1 Answers ]

So I need your help figuring out the name of a movie. All I can remember is that It was probably made in the 90's (as that's when I would watch it) and in the beginning of the movie 2 boys were on their computer (I think) and lots of colorful lines showed on the screen. I also remember a part...

80s or 90s alien movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw it about... 10 years ago, so I barely remember it... but some parts were: There's an alien... and it takes on human forms, as it will pretty much kill a human, and take their body. The alien had a best friend, a caucasian female. The female knew about the alien, and tried to... get the...

View more questions Search