Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tomyche72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2016, 07:59 AM
    Commission rate help
    I'm a commission sales person and I need help with a simple formula. I sell furniture and on that furniture I can sell a protection plan I get paid different commissions on the two products. I get paid on the total amount of furniture sales less the dollar amount of the protection. Now my commission rate on my protection is based on the percent of protection I have sold on my furniture sales. Ex. If I sell a dollar amount equal to 7.5% of furniture sales I get 30% of the protection dollar amount. How would the correct % of protection to furniture be calculated ? Let's say my total sales furniture plus protection is $115,000 and my protection amount is 8,000 my furniture sales amount is 107,000
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2016, 10:29 AM
    This sounds like homework..
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Oct 13, 2016, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    This sounds like homework..
    At any rate, it's a math problem, not a law question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A real estate agent earned 1485 for selling a property. If her commission rate is 3%, [ 1 Answers ]

A real estate agent earned 1485 for selling a property. If her commission rate is 3%, find the selling price of the property.

If paul earns $600 commission for selling a $15000 car, than the rate of the commissi [ 2 Answers ]

If paul earns $600 commission for selling a $15000 car, than the rate of the commission is?

What is sales commission rate for hyundai sales people? [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious to know what is the commission rate that the Hyundai factory pays dealer sales people. I undertand they have a splite commission plan where the dealer pays a part the manufacturer pays a part for each unit sold.

View more questions Search