Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Oct 8, 2016, 06:58 PM
    Would a man tell a woman he's using for sex he want to make love to her?
    Friend claims her sex partner said he wanted to make love to her.They're only sex partners so why would he say make love.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 8, 2016, 07:07 PM
    Maybe that is the term he uses for sex. Unless he tells her he loves her, sex is all he wants. Why do you ask?
    -

Oct 8, 2016, 07:15 PM
    Cause she saying that he said that what they do and he don't F her they make love.Your asking me a question why I ask? Im asking cause I thought impossible.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 8, 2016, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Im asking cause I thought impossible.
    Nothing is impossible.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 01:22 AM
    I don't understand why you think it is impossible. How old are they? Does she think he loves her and again, what is this to you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 07:21 AM
    Make love is a word people use for sex, nothing more and nothing less.
    -

Oct 9, 2016, 09:35 AM
    Why are you worrying why I am asking?

Don't turn this into your question.if you don't wish to answer don't.Message boards don't say only ask question about you .your getting off subject.not going to keep
    Ans back.next.

Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    I don't understand why you think it is impossible. How old are they? Does she think he loves her and again, what is this to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Make love is a word people use for sex, nothing more and nothing less.
    No. He don't love her.they known each other long time

I don't understand why you think it is impossible. How old are they? Does she think he loves her and again, what is this to you?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    [Why are you worrying why I am asking?

Don't turn this into your question.if you don't wish to answer don't.Message boards don't say only ask question about you .your getting off subject.not going to keep
    Ans back.next.

QUOTE=Homegirl 50;3783138]I don't understand why you think it is impossible. How old are they? Does she think he loves her and again, what is this to you?[

UOTE=Fr_Chuck;3783153]Make love is a word people use for sex, nothing more and nothing less.[/QU

[

No. He don't love her.they lnown each other long time

QUOTE=Homegirl 50;3783138]I don't understand why you think it is impossible. How old are they? Does she think he loves her and again, what is this to you?
    [/QUOTE]

We are not WORRYING why you ask. You are nitpicking.

We just find it strange why your friend can't ask herself. So what is it to you ?

People use that term much too loosely now. Usually they say 'make out'. I have a FWB and we never say 'make love' because that isn't what we do.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2016, 10:06 AM
    I assume they are both consenting adults. This is really between them, and then only them. Some people want that... some don't. If she isn't happy with it then she can leave. It really is that simple. And it really isn't for any third party to concern themselves with, unless they happen to be part of a threesome with the other two parties.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 9, 2016, 10:50 AM
    I'll say this every time: OP has said in the past that she comes here when she is bored at work.
    Seems to matter little how inane the questions are.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 11:52 AM
    The terms "make love', 'have sex', or the "F" word have the same meaning for anyone outside looking in. There are MANY other ways to express a couple doing the 'wild thang' together including making up their own term for it.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 02:21 PM
    I'm just wondering why if what they are doing is OK with them, you are concerned about it. It's what they do and what they call it. What you think it should be called is immaterial.
    -

Oct 9, 2016, 04:15 PM
    What r talking about ? Did u even read question becore answering

I'm just wondering why if what they are doing is OK with them, you are concerned about it. It's what they do and what they call it. What you think it should be called is immaterial.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 9, 2016, 05:54 PM
    Yes I did. Several times.
    -

Oct 9, 2016, 07:20 PM
    Ok where did u get I said it was a problem? I asked a question on how something was addressad
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 06:35 AM
    You said you think it is impossible. I'm wondering why it's any of your business anyway. Are they adults? They can call their sex anything they want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will a woman scare a man away during sex if? [ 21 Answers ]

When you have been intimate with someone for long time and the sex is good.As woman especially if your not sleeping with no one else you feel its his.So during a heated session you say to your long fling.. This your during sex would it run him off.Then after you say that you say,say its your Pusey...

Movie in which woman have sex and then shoots the man [ 1 Answers ]

Which movie I saw on mgm where father is murdered and son lives with hot stepmom

In love with a man that lives with another woman. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I have this question that's hurting me so bad that I don't know what to do. I'm seeing this guy that lives with another woman but they live in separate rooms. I'm on the phone with him every night and he does provide for me. He's there for me whenever I need him. It's just that it...

Woman ready for sex now-man won't [ 6 Answers ]

My man thinks ill get pregnant or is grossed out or something even though we haven't done it in 3 months and I've lost my weight. I am attractive and devoted 100% to him.What could be his problem. Is it because he's 50 and I'm 29? Why should that matter. I want him so bad. How to make him want me? ...

View more questions Search