Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunainahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2016, 02:19 AM
    Precautions for Biliary atresia
    If biliary atresia in newly born baby is suspected then is it linked to health of mother or father? Should any precautions be taken before planing for new baby
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2016, 06:57 AM
    This is a question you should be asking the doctor who suspects this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 8, 2016, 07:04 AM
    Biliary atresia is commonly caused by a bacterial or viral infection soon after birth. It is not known to be a genetic disorder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biliary Dyskinesia [ 0 Answers ]

My cousin has Biliary Dyskinesia of the gall bladder. Hida Scan showed 14% Ejection . I think normal is 35%. It is giving her fits. Burping, nauseas and terrible back pain. I also learned it can be trigged by aggravation . I wonder if excitement too. A lot of attacks happen at night. She stands...

Precautions after an abortion [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I just went through an abortion.. it was my 1st pregnancy.I just want to know the precautions I need to take regarding health and eating,or anything else which I need to know.I find your advice very helpful since I don't have anyone here to take care of me I have to take care of myself. Advise

Lupus and Primary Biliary Cirrhosis [ 3 Answers ]

I have had lupus for 16 years and I have developed stage 2 primary biliary cirrhosis. What symptoms should I look for as a sign it's progressing?

Any precautions to take? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on the pill for a couple years, and after getting a pap smear I was given some medication for a UTI I never had symptoms of, but was told was found. The nurse who called me told me I couldn't drink while I was on the medication, but never said anything about interference with BC. I...

Buying Precautions? [ 2 Answers ]

We're seriously considering purchasing a property in FL and want to be sure we're doing all of our homework. Foreclosure proceedings have been initiated, but the owner still retains the right to pay off the debt, so we'd be purchasing it through the current owner. The property has Title...

View more questions Search