Oct 7, 2016, 05:31 PM
    I'm so lost
    It's nineteen weeks since my boyfriend died at home can't function
    He was my life
    I'm so lost
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2016, 05:54 PM
    Sorry for your loss. Would you care to share your situation and ages with us?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2016, 06:56 PM
    Time to seek some grief therapy counseling ti help you through it. Talk to your doctor about recommending one.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 7, 2016, 07:16 PM
    It is still early, and it is hard. But stay involved in life, do things, live the life they would have wanted. I have been widowed twice. And I still talk to my first wife (I go outside and just talk to her) tell her about the boys, life and so on.

But I remember that they would have also wanted me to be happy
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 7, 2016, 07:32 PM
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, and I'm even more sorry that mere words won't help you through this. Sadly this is a pain that takes time to heal, and it's never completely healed. I can promise you that with each passing day, the pain will be a bit less, and soon you'll be able to smile again, and move forward.

Grief counseling is a very good idea. It helped me a lot when I lost my parents. There are also many groups that meet up sometimes specific to your exact situation, losing a boyfriend. Look around online near you to find grief counselors and grief groups that you can attend. Talking about it with others that have experienced the same thing can really help.

I wish you the best of luck, and again, I'm so very sorry you're going through this. Don't give up hope, it will get better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 36 year old male. I recently got divorced in May of 2012. I stuck it out until the end, but it happened. I have been on my own pretty much since then. Ever since this happened, it seems everything is going down the tubes. The days are an up and down struggle. Some days I feel great,...

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost multimedia audio controller Hello, I've lost my multimedia audio controller adter [ 1 Answers ]

My mistake I uninstalled my multimedia audio controller driver.sound system of my system is not working.please help me.I don't know the brand of music system or mother board.

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

View more questions Search