Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tazzie79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2016, 12:07 PM
    Treating ulcer
    My mother had a bleeding ulcer a few months ago and the doc told her no more alive. She has a sinus headache that has not gone away with Tylenol is there something she could take that will not upset an ulcer if it is still there?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2016, 12:14 PM
    She needs to consult with that same doctor. He knows her history; we don't.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 7, 2016, 12:55 PM
    You mean Aleve. I agree, this is a question for her doctor. Perhaps an anti-histamine?
    She needs a referral to a allergist and A DENTIST!!! Speaking as one whose sinus problems are related to dental problems. Many are allergy related. A few, if of long duration, can be bacterial infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach ulcer [ 6 Answers ]

hi... my b/f was having a lot of stomach pains it first started I believe last August and he's still getting them but not everyday... he went to the doctor and they told him he had a stomach ulcer... but when I was doing research online about it for him it said test needed to be done like an x-ray...

Id it an ulcer or a hernia? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has had this problem in his upper abdominal area for over the Past year and a half... He complains that there is some kind of Knot in that particular Area that causes him a lot of pain. It also gives him chest pains much like heart burn, And his upper abdominal area to swell. I...

Stomach ulcer. [ 2 Answers ]

Um okay.. About a year ago my boyfriend found out that he has had a stomach ulcer for about 2 years, I don't really know much about it, Except that its big, to small to take meds to get rid of it. So he has been taking shots to keep it undercontrol. And he is pretty stuborn so he doesn't really...

Stomach ulcer [ 9 Answers ]

I have been to dr,s and he said maybe gastritis or gastric ulcer. I have been to consultant who said need to do endoscopy with biopsy. I believe gastric ulcers can be cancerous, I am age 37 don't smoke, no history of ulcer in family, social drinker under 8 units per week but stopped now, not over...

View more questions Search