Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2016, 09:47 PM
    Freemake video converter downloader
    On one of my dell laptop PC I downloaded freemake video converter and when I checked it was the v 4.1.9.7
    When I tried to download FVC on my acer aspire 722 lapto it came in v 4.1.9.42 I uninsalled.
    I want the V 4197 If I put it on a thumb drive will it transfer to my acer PC OK or not?
    I can't figure out how this 4197 came in to dell PC and not acer?
    On the freemake dot com site it only shows 4.1.9 not the total version and I don't know how to see the complete V before downloading. Had to uninstall twice.
    Any info please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a video downloader from other than You Tube site [ 3 Answers ]

I saw most of free url video downloader is for downloading the You Tube video and/or convert it to the other format. Is there a reliable video downloader for downloading any website video? Thank you for your answer.

Is there any good Netflix Video Downloader? [ 23 Answers ]

I would like to find a good way to record movies from Netflix, a Netflix Video Downloader which works well. Any idea? I have already tried to download some movies with the add-on I'm downloading YouTube videos and didn't work. Any help appreciated.

Video to MP4 Converter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, How can I convert any kind of video (Mpeg, AVI, DVIX or 3gp) to Mp4 format? Is there any software which is provided free? Please help me out. Thanks Ravi

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.