Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alondra234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2016, 08:13 PM
    A question pertaining getting a green card
    I am not 21 years old yet but I want to know if there will be any complications if my father applies for a work permit in the meanwhile then his green card once I turn 21?

Check out some similar questions!

I'm renewing my green card and have a question about 5a and 5al on the I-90 form. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to renew my green card and have a question about 5a and 5al on the I-90 form, page 3. Not sure what they are looking for.

Question about work sponsored green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My employer and I are in the process of applying for a work sponsored green card. I'm curious about once the process is complete and I have the green, whether I am legally obligated to remain employed with them for a certain period. Are there any kind of restrictions on what kind of...

Green card & Passport Question [ 2 Answers ]

I'm traveling to my home country but my passport and green card have 2 different last names. Will taking my marriage certificate be enough for when I re-enter the US?

How can I save status from temporary green card to permanent green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from india I'm newly coming in the US my marriage done in the 2009 and then they bring my document here in the US and the file it here and I get visa in December and I came to US in January 2010 after one month of marriage they left me because of gold and money needed more they findout my...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.