Is it faster to fly from paris to moscow in January or from moscow to paris
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2016, 06:35 PM
    Quicker to drive across town.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2016, 07:42 PM
    Depends on the weather that day but, European winds, like the US are prevailing Westerlies, traveling West to East. Note in January, the Arctic wind really sweeps down across Europe so if I had to guess, I would say faster Paris to Moscow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Selling apt in Moscow, want to minimize U.S. taxes [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm a Russian-American (with Russian residency) owner of an apt in Moscow that I'd like to sell soon. If I understand this correctly, because I've owned this apartment for over 3 years, I do not need to pay taxes in Russia (since I am a tax paying resident). This is where as...

US taxes on selling apartment in Moscow, Russia, that I owned for 15 years? [ 5 Answers ]

Apartment was given to me by my ex, in exchange of me forfeiting other claims, out of court, more than 15 years ago. Since then I moved to US, and have become U.S citizen. It was not rented - extended family member was using this place. Now it is not needed, and I'm selling it. What should I expect...

Obama in Moscow [ 25 Answers ]

The Russians have ,before this week's pow-wow between President Obama and his Russian counterpart and puppet to Putin Dmitry Medvedev ,preemptively announced that they would open an air supply corridor to Afghanistan for the purpose of resuppling our troops . What is the quid pro quo ? We may...

View more questions Search