Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Banana_Boo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2016, 03:47 PM
    Does anybody know the name of this movie?
    I don’t know anything of this movie except this little memory:

Thriller from the '70's (or '60's) and is about a western (?) and this movie plays at the cinema. At one gunfight there will be somebody killed in the cinema at a specific chair.

Thank you.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 9, 2016, 06:23 PM
    Closed Circuit (1978 TV movie Italy)
    From IMDb review:
    The setting is quite simple. An audience is watching a western in a cinema. Then suddenly a gunshot is heard and a man dies in his chair~shot. The police immediately starts an investigation, and nobody is to leave the theater. The killer has to be in the building, so it is just a matter of time that the killer will be found. But, the strange thing is: They cannot find him or any weapon. Further investigation reveals some strange facts; when they reenact the situation, another man is killed in the same chair.

Circuito chiuso (TV Movie 1978) - IMDb
    Banana_Boo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2016, 11:17 AM
    Thank you very much, MystMoonstruck.
    Great job; i couldn't find it for years...... THANKS.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 10, 2016, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana_Boo View Post
    Thank you very much, MystMoonstruck.
    Great job; i couldn't find it for years...... THANKS.
    You're welcome!

I've identified this a number of times since I came across the answer. I keep it in a card file, just to be sure I don't forget.

I'd like to see this someday.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie quiz! Movie lovers please help me name this movie. [ 3 Answers ]

There are not much hints. My brain does not work anymore cause I force it to think about the movie name in the past few months. The main characters' (forget is a girl or boy) mother is a famous writer; she wrote children story book. And her story book is about a little hero called Donnie (?)...

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery. [ 1 Answers ]

A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

View more questions Search