Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2016, 07:03 PM
    Do women have their period at the beginning or end of the month?
    I know this sounds like a stupid question but no one ever explained it in health class
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2016, 07:15 PM
    None of the above. They have it at regular or sometimes irregular cycles. They have them any day of the month, Each women may be different.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2016, 07:17 PM
    It can begin at any time during the month. Each woman is different. Often, each month varies for each woman. The birth control pill will regulate a woman's period, but stress, illness, forgetting a pill, and even the weather can mess up the schedule.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2016, 07:19 PM
    It can be at the beginning, middle, end, or anywhere in between. Every woman has a different cycle.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 5, 2016, 07:21 AM
    It is called a monthly cycle because the average length of a woman's cycle is a month. It can be longer then a month, sometimes two or three depending on the person medical state, or it can be shorter then a month. The AVERAGE is about 28-30 ish days.

The Calendar as it stands is based upon when women start their cycle. It would be convenient for some people, but it was never the intent. That being said, it has been observed that when a group of women live together or are together for an extended period their cycles will tend to line up and synchronise.
    loardeva Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2016, 02:59 AM
    Since, it's a monthly cycle it can begin at any time or any date in a month. So, your thought is actually wrong. Because this process is basically continued after every 28-30 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period normally comes on the beginning of the month . [ 3 Answers ]

My period normally comes on the beginning of the month me and my boyfriend are tryna get pregnant anyway so I was happy when I didn't see it then here comes June 20 and I see some pink when I wipe and then today June 21 I see a little more blood and i.seen a little peace of clot but its not heavy...

Stomach pain for a 3weeks had a period at the beginning of this month and every month [ 1 Answers ]

I have real light bleeding but having colts as well my right side at the bottom hurts really bad that I'm shaking I need TO know what it could be

If my due date is july1 What month did I get pregnant beginning middle or end? [ 11 Answers ]

I had sex on the 11th of October and on the 28 of October I want to know when did I get pregnant In what part of October?

Last month I had my period twice beginng of may & end does that count 4 tis month? [ 1 Answers ]

May 3, 2009 I started spot bleeding I was worried because that has never happened and plus I heard if you spot bleed chances are your pregnant. The next day I had my regular period lasted 7 days my usual. I normally have irregular periods never the same dates. My partner & I always have unprotected...

View more questions Search