Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Connielas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2016, 09:49 AM
    High school diploma
    I need a copy of my high school diploma it was stolen and I wanted to get a replacement I graduated from Roberto Clemente high school in 1995 June 9 how do I get the replacement of my diploma
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2016, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Connielas View Post
    I need a copy of my high school diploma it was stolen and I wanted to get a replacement I graduated from Roberto Clemente high school in 1995 June 9 how do I get the replacement of my diploma

Have you tried contacting that High school yet? That would be the first place I'd check.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 4, 2016, 06:22 PM
    Normally you can't, the high school will give you a transcript, that shows your classes, your grades and proves you graduated. They may (or may not) be able to supply the actual diploma.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1974 perryville high schoolcopy of high school diploma [ 1 Answers ]

How can I reciecive a copy of my gigh school diploma from the year 1974?

Copy Of High School DipLoma Stranahan High School -Year 1972 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Darrall Lucas. I graduated from Stranahan high Schol in the year 1972. Is there any way I could get a copy of my diploma? Thank-You!

Need copy of high school diploma asp? I graduated 1968 Downey High School, L.A. CA [ 1 Answers ]

I need a copy of my High School Diploma from Downey High School, graduated in 1968. Where would I be able to obtain a copy?

John adams high school/online high school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I pass the online high school diploma test,I want to pay so I can receive my certificate. What do I need to do

High school diploma [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Marco Arcila I live in Tampa Florida I didn't finish my high school I only need 2 credits more so I could get my 24 credits compreted that I need Im trying to look so any one can help me with this how I can't finish my high school diproma at home ?

View more questions Search