Oct 3, 2016, 11:16 PM
    Yes..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why developed countries have low interest rate comparing to Developing countries [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so confused with this question please help

Ontario canada banks right to offset? [ 4 Answers ]

I had all my accounts drained with no prior knowledge last week, I have been to the bank everyone tells me it is an overdraft account from 2007, I have never had overdraft coverage with "Royal Bank" manager said they would put the money back then retracted the next day as it was a collection...

If marriage, registered in Canada valid in EU countries? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Ukrainian citizen, married to a Canadian citizen, our marriage lasted just for few months, now I live in Ukraine, so we are separated for about 2 years, but I can't get a divorce from my husband on some unclear reason... Is this marriage valid in EU countries?

Grand Banks of newfoundland canada [ 2 Answers ]

I have found information on the grand banks, like how the gulf stream and the labador current are in this location making high nutrient and sediments for there to be mulitple marine life activity and also how it is very shallow in water. But while reading and finding information on this...

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search