Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2016, 09:58 AM
    Movie title about movie about a hospital
    Trying to find the name of the movie I saw few years ago it was a sort of horror type movie, the movie could have been made in the late 1990's or early 2000's, what I remember is a man (the main character) is in a hospital bed when he wakes up he doesn't remember much the next time he wakes up his leg is missing and the next time a arm is missing I think both legs and both arms get amputated at the end I think he tries to kill himslef by jumping out the window. Cant really remember much. There could be a chance that he might have been already dead or he was in a coma. Something like that comes to mind.
    anubis2108 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2016, 01:54 PM
    Could you give a bit more information? Do you remember the people acting?
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 9, 2016, 06:28 PM
    Sublime (2007)

The summary on Wikipedia matches your details. I've seen this only once, but it's quite unforgettable. Perhaps that's because I've been in the hospital a lot, and I always fret about what can (and has) gone wrong, especially the nightmare I lived through in January. It felt as "Twilight Zone" as this film does!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublime_(film)
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2016, 12:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MystMoonstruck View Post
    Sublime (2007)

The summary on Wikipedia matches your details. I've seen this only once, but it's quite unforgettable. Perhaps that's because I've been in the hospital a lot, and I always fret about what can (and has) gone wrong, especially the nightmare I lived through in January. It felt as "Twilight Zone" as this film does!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublime_(film)
    That's it, I've only seen it once but for some reason I had a flash back couple of weeks a ago and the movie was bugging me, because I couldn't remember the name.
    Hope your doing well now,

Oct 10, 2016, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ad6004 View Post
    That's it, I've only seen it once but for some reason I had a flash back couple of weeks a ago and the movie was bugging me, because I couldn't remember the name.
    Hope your doing well now,

You're welcome!

I'm still recuperating. It really was a horrific experience, the first time I'd been in a big-city hospital. It's interesting that, when my cousin and my mother came to take me home, they mentioned how creepy the hospital was, that it seemed vacant. Add to that my very bad reaction to anesthetic... No wonder I was actually terrified! At one point, I wondered if I might not be in a coma due to some of the very strange occurrences. *shiver* I'd seen this film about a year before my hospitalization, but it was very much in my mind.

I would like to see it again someday. It had the feel of becoming a cult film.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2016, 07:53 PM
    From the sounds of this film it would be my worst nightmare. I'm thinking I'll take a pass. Then again, I freak out from films like Nightmare on Elm street, so I'm easily spooked.

MystMoonstruck, great sloothing and finding this film. Next time I'm sitting awake at night trying to remember the name of a movie, I'm asking you directly!

Oct 10, 2016, 08:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    From the sounds of this film it would be my worst nightmare. I'm thinking I'll take a pass. Then again, I freak out from films like Nightmare on Elm street, so I'm easily spooked.

MystMoonstruck, great sloothing and finding this film. Next time I'm sitting awake at night trying to remember the name of a movie, I'm asking you directly!
    I'm here to help! I'm in my mid-60s, so I've watched a lot of films, and I remember the majority of them. Also, I've been keeping film journals for nearly three years; I certainly wish I'd started longer ago than I did.

I answer questions at a number of sites. I need to stop by here more often.

Yes, "Sublime" is very creepy; it certainly plays with the mind, and some of it is rather explicit. I never cared for Tom Cavanagh, but I was very impressed by him in this film. I definitely want to see it again though I understand passing up a film that might be too much to handle. I've done that quite a lot! Also, there are movies I have watched just once because they are simply too, too much~for example, "Requiem for a Dream". Yes, it's an amazing movie, but it's just too much to face a second time.

You could do what I do: Go to Wikipedia to see if it has a detailed plot summary. You can learn about a movie without seeing the images. It really works for me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie title? It's a movie where a boy lives in a tree and makes a nest [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a movie I saw on American TV in the 90s. A boy gets in a fight with his father about eating peas at dinner and is banished to his room, he goes to live in the tree in the backyard and refuses to come down. He makes himself a large nest out of twigs and other...

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

Movie ghost in the hospital? Not remmebering the movie name please help [ 0 Answers ]

There is big old hospital on the mountain which was burned down and people were dead inside after so may years . One rich person challenges one group of people dare to stay for some time if they did they will win a wealthy amount . I don't rememer the name of the movie help me please.

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search