Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Sep 30, 2016, 03:56 PM
    The things men do during sex
    I have never seen such thing but a friend during a campfire conversation said a guy she is seeing she noticed while giving oral he had black rubber band or some kind of stretchy thing at bottom of his penis. She's never experienced that before.

Then during the act he said he wanted her to fall in love with his penis and look in his face and tell him she loves it.

Is this just all sex talk and no one understands the black stretchy band.

Help please!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 30, 2016, 05:50 PM
    The black band is to enhance the sexual experience.
    -

Sep 30, 2016, 06:16 PM
    Does that mean there's a problem or what? Why he wabt her fall in love with his thing?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2016, 06:37 PM
    It is one of the 1000s of sex toys sold. It is suppose to make a man last longer, and perhaps be slightly harder and larger. (Although I don't think there is much to it.)

And they come in all colors. They have a heavy plastic version with a vibrator built in.

Men with no problems buy and use all types of toys.
    -

Sep 30, 2016, 07:05 PM
    Oh OK I never heard of ilt.they want to go all night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It is one of the 1000s of sex toys sold. It is suppose to make a man last longer, and perhaps be slightly harder and larger. (Although I don't think there is much to it.)

And they come in all colors. They have a heavy plastic version with a vibrator built in.

Men with no problems buy and use all types of toys.
    -

Sep 30, 2016, 07:29 PM
    What about falling in love with it
    Expert

Oct 1, 2016, 05:52 AM
    It sounds more like he wanted her to fall in "love" or enjoy giving oral sex. It sounds like sex talk, somewhat stupid sex talk but meaning nothing more than he really likes oral sex and hopes she does it often.
    -

Oct 1, 2016, 08:26 AM
    No they were actuallt having sex when he said that.

She just discovered band doing oral but they were dexing too
    Expert

Oct 1, 2016, 03:28 PM
    still go with just pillow talk, I would normally put little value in things said during sex, esp when it is very early in a relationship.
    -

Oct 2, 2016, 02:04 PM
    I think they've known each other for a while.Its not new

Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    still go with just pillow talk, I would normally put little value in things said during sex, esp when it is very early in a relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2016, 03:03 PM
    No telling what a couple can come up with in the privacy of their own bedroom, or what toys or props they can use. The creative possibilities are truly unlimited.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 3, 2016, 08:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    I have never seen such thing but a friend during a campfire conversation said a guy she is seeing she noticed while giving oral he had black rubber band or some kind of stretchy thing at bottom of his penis. She's never experienced that before.

Then during the act he said he wanted her to fall in love with his penis and look in his face and tell him she loves it.

Is this just all sex talk and no one understands the black stretchy band.

Help please!
    That is called a cock ring. (I hope that won't get censored.) It is used to play around with the blood flow into the penis. It can be fun and is rather common. IT is used to extend the sexual encounter, but the usefullness of that is a subject of debate.

As for the rest, that is dirty talk during sex. I don't know why she is telling you. It is him trying to be sexy while she is orally pleasuring him. It is nothing more then that to be honest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why do men break things, leave, cheat on you, come back, and tell you they love you? [ 4 Answers ]

When I first met my husband he already had a girlfriend. I found out 3 months later. I planned to dump him but his girlfriend told me they hadn't slept together in a year. I maybe thought she was using him and felt sorry for him and wanted to show him how much I loved him. I made him tell her in...

The hurtful things men say [ 14 Answers ]

Ive been with my baby's father for 2 years and I gained weight because of the baby. I was always a big girl I am 5ft 10in tall and I currently weight 217. When we met I was 200. Anyway now he's telling me that he loves me but he don't like big girls and he wants me to lose weight. I started working...

Men and sex [ 14 Answers ]

Do men mind when a woman says in bed no do it like this or not like that etc Does it make a man feel bad when a woman wants a man to change something he's doing to a way a woman wants it?

Men and sex [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I had great sex the other night. Twice that day actually(oral in the morning, sex in the eve). So the next day I was still releshing in the moment. I tried to be passively sexual and him-not so much. Do men just turn it off after sex for a few days or what? I'm 34 and lately all...

View more questions Search