Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2016, 11:13 AM
    Online studies
    Is the Atlantic International University Degree certificate used in Tanzania
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 30, 2016, 12:59 PM
    It has many uses but as it's a non-accredit establishment proof of education isn't one of them..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2016, 06:48 PM
    They are not accredited and their degree is of little value in the US. I am not sure who in that country will be looking at it. If they require an accredited US degree, this is not it.

They do bind your degree and get it notarized which makes it look all fancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about online studies? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to take online classes. But I,am afraid that it is goning to be hard

How do I deal with my Online studies? [ 5 Answers ]

How do I deal with it? Im currently taking Business admin. Major in entrep. Because this is the only way I can study, I originally want to study at a university but me and my family migrated here in Japan, its just that I always ask questions like yeah I will have a degree, but will companies hire...

Please help me for my studies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a student from Sri lanka and my parents are unable to afford for my studies. I have a dream of becoming a pilot and trying to sell our property we live to finance my studies. But it's not happening for a long time. I've been trying since 5 years but still I'm unable to achieve my dream. If...

Studies [ 1 Answers ]

View more questions Search