Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daniel061970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2016, 10:51 AM
    Stung by a bee
    I got stung by a honey bee yesterday around noon on the knuckle of my left ring finger, I have no previous alergies to bee stings, however the site is worse today than yesterday, red, swollen, stiff, itches and aches all the way up my arm through my elbow. Should I be concerned or just let it take its course?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 30, 2016, 11:04 AM
    Have you treated it? How?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if my boxer dog got stung by a bee. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog got stung by a bee. I already tried putting ice on it but it didn't work. What should not do?

stung by bee [ 2 Answers ]

Over 14 hours ago I was stung by a small yellow bee near my armpit. My arm swollen down past my elbow. I have severe aching throbbing pain down to my hand and up my neck. I feel the pain from my skin to inside my bones. The pain in my hand feels like arthritus and all of the pain is super intense....

stung by bee [ 1 Answers ]

My 6yr old son got stung by a bee or wasp (we did not see it) on his cheek yesterday. We didn't have anything but generic Benadryl cream so we put some on it and he said it stopped hurting. He then went to church, however, when he came home his cheek and below the eye was a little swollen. My dad...

My dog got stung by a bee! [ 4 Answers ]

We think our 7 year old German Shepherd got stung by a bee. There is a big bump on his muzzle really close to his nose. Is he in any danger? Please help :(

My dog just got stung by a bee [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help... I was taking my dogs for a walk this evening and my poodle was walking in the grass, then all of the sudden yelped and jerked his back leg up... on the bottom of his paw I saw something black, I think it was a bee or a wasp but by the time I got him to sit still so I could...

View more questions Search