Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanders689 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2016, 08:38 PM
    Nintendo Game and Watch Fire,Vermin, and ball.
    I have all three of these in the box from japan. The lady said they were bought in japan. The box looks correct and the game and manual are there. They are in OK shape but the manual is in English and there is no serial number on the inside of the box or the back of the system. The indent were the serial number should be is there. I would like to know if it is a fake.

Check out some similar questions!

Small game system that looked like an old nintendo controller [ 5 Answers ]

It was the same shape and size as an old nintendo controller with the screen in the middle of it . A guy joked about playing it and easily hiding it in his pocket if somebody came around. Just curious if anybody has ever seen one of these.

Nintendo/Sega game that had a character with a key [ 2 Answers ]

My wife has been going out of her mind. She is trying to recall a video game she played way back when possibly Nintendo or Sega. All she recalls is a character with a key in a castle unlocking doors. She said it was similar to Castlevania. Please give a list of games that you think it might...

Name of outdoor ball game [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of a toy from either the late 70's or 80's of a ball with two cords through it, where players push the ball from one end to the other by pulling the cords outwards. It was a great outdoor/ family game that provided an excellent upper body workout.

Push the ball game [ 1 Answers ]

There is a game on line. I think it is called push the ball. It has different levels of difficulty. A person is suppose to move all the red balls around obstacles into an area. It takes some strategy to get them in right. I have been unable to find it. Can anyone help me? Thanks bunches ;)

Nintendo ds games are they compatible with game boy advance sp also [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Bought Some Games That Claim That They Are Compatible With Nintendo Ds And Game Boy Advance Does That Include The Game Boy Advance Sp. Thanks Ora

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.