Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbam56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 06:57 AM
    Golf regripping
    This will be my first time to do this. I heard you should fold the tape over the end and roll it inward in the club or do you overlap it. Do you have pics
    erio44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kbam56
    This will be my first time to do this. I heard you should fold the tape over the end and roll it inward in the club or do you overlap it. Do you have pics

YES :cool:
    LostCaliBoy24 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 11:54 PM
    I'm a club builder at golf mart. You usually want about 1/2" to an 1" of tape past the butt end of the club. Twist the overlapping tape into a little pig tale and push it into the back of the club, then slide on grip with solvent or some other lubricant.
    Live and Learn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 12:29 PM
    Or you can use lighter fluid. How I do it is spirl wrap the tape onto the shaft, twist & tuck into the butt of club. I then take the grip, use my finger to cover the small hole at the top of the grip, put 1-2 squeezes of lighter fluid in the grip, then cover the opening with your other finger so when you shake up the lighter fliud inside the shaft, the fluid won't splash out. Then w/ you finger still on the little hole, put all the excess fliud on the tape you just wrapped. Make sure you cover it completely. Then slide the shaft on. If it is a spiral shaft, when putting it on, you twist it on so the tape doesn't bunch up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regripping the golf club at the top of the swing [ 2 Answers ]

To whom it may concern, I am a 7 handicap and I have been having problems regriping the club at the top of my back swing. Is there any drills or things I can practice to stop this habit? Thanks Bob

Regripping clubs [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use any kind of double sided tape to regrip a club? Thanks

Golf handicap [ 2 Answers ]

How do you work out a golf handicap?

Golf Course [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell me how many acres of land is required for a 18 hole golf course? Cheers MIS

View more questions Search