Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2016, 07:08 PM
    Can anyone help me identify this part
    I'm working on my kitchen sink faucet. The water pressure at the water supply lines is fine, it's once the water gets to the faucet that the pressure drops. I pulled the part out that I think is causing the problem, let me know if I am correct or is it something else.Name:  Kitchen Faucet.JPG
Views: 576
Size:  903.4 KBName:  Sink Part.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  1.08 MB
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2016, 07:13 PM
    We would love to help you but crystal ball died. Picture would sure help.
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2016, 07:14 PM
    I added some pictures when I edited the post. Let me know if they are not attached.

Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    We would love to help you but crystal ball died. Picture would sure help.
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2016, 02:32 AM
    That's a faucet spray diverter, take the old one to supply store and match it up.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 29, 2016, 05:07 PM
    What part of the faucet did you remove that white plastic part from ? It appears to be a diverter that switches water between spout and sprayer. Replace it. Also, don't forget to clean aerator on both, the spout and sprayer.

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify fuel system part [ 7 Answers ]

97 Integra on fuel rail opposite end from pressure regulator.

Identify my childhood (FORGOTTEN) anime movies! Part 2 [ 0 Answers ]

Thanks everyone for helping me find animes like (Gall Force, and Space Transformer). If you can, plese, also find these... Thank you very very much! 1. anime)In this movie I remember, 1 guy/man/boy was (this is a opening scene I'm sure! ) was in a VR simulator, he was wearing a helmet (black...

Can't identify part [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled this off the end of my positive battery cable I can't seem to find what its called or something that resembles it. I know that at least one of the wires that go into it control my automatic seat belts. The brown piece is what the wires plug into then the brown piece connects to the black...

Need to identify this part [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have this shower, the porcelaine handle is broken and I cannot identify the make to find the part. Here is the picture, the handle in the red circle is broken Thank you for your help. Gege http://www.usa-swiss.com/shower-handle.jpg

View more questions Search