I am an unmarried girl what should I do for desired marriage life
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 28, 2016, 06:28 AM
    Find a good man.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 28, 2016, 06:38 AM
    Date many men until you find one you fall in love with.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Sep 28, 2016, 06:58 AM
    Don't rush it. Realize it's okay to be single. Settling just to be married is a bad choice.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 28, 2016, 07:51 AM
    Ask your extended family and friends for introductions to eligible men.
    The fact that you are asking here is an indication that meeting men isn't easy for you, I think?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Sep 28, 2016, 12:16 PM
    I agree with Joypulv!

My suggestions are,
    - If any family members or relatives send you the proposals, Don't feel OBLIGATED to accept it until you yourself have spent the time knowing the Guy and he is actually the kind of person you 'DESIRE'.
    - Don't be shy or feel awkward for asking question with the Guy! Make sure you ask everything that's in your heart.
    - I know, there could be pressures from elders but don't give in to that, just ignore it and stay focused on what you want in a person whom you want to spend whole life with.
    - Also consider the family of the Guy, if you're going to live with his family. (because in some culture they do)
    - Most important, don't make any decision out of pressure. If you don't like the person then just let the family know. And if you cant say that directly do it with the help of any family member or relative who is close to you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2016, 12:28 PM
    Don't rush it... you will find the right one, and that is much better than taking just anyone even if it might take longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

Marriage annulment:never sex till after 1.5years of marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Marriage annulment I got married a hindu girl but I found myself impotent at the time of intercourse.She wait for me but I cann't... She is saying now I make her fraud and left me.Now she is living with her perents and filed apetition of dowry against me and my family.I can fight with her but I...

Will be mine love marriage or arranged marriage [ 4 Answers ]

My name is divya maan Born on 30th July 1990 at 4:25 am I am in love with a boy named rahul sharma and he also loves me a lot We love each other deeply But we are not of same caste so our parents have problem with our relationship I want to know will we be able to get married

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search