Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 24, 2016, 08:59 PM
    Really sorry to hear that guy, but stay clean and maybe you can keep the second best job you ever had.

Good luck.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2016, 12:17 AM
    Sadly everyone tests differently. For some drugs stay in the system longer than others.

I am sorry that it did not go the way you had hoped. Stay clean so that the next test will not be as worrisome as this one. Next time you will pass with flying colors, and I am sure you will find an even better job.

Good luck.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2016, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonysnow View Post
    I was a heavy user of marijuanna and found out August 1,2016 that my job is doing a hair test sometime in November 2016. I immediately quit August 2, 2016. August 5, 2016 I did a small amount of cocaine a couple of bumps. That was my first time ever doing coke. Later on that month August 28, 2016 I did one very small bump at a party, it was very minuscule. I work out 5 times a week and run around 9 miles a week. I am 6ft 210lbs very musclar. I have been detoxing and sitting in the sauna consistently . When November 1 comes it will give me 90 days being clean of Marijuanna. Will the two small usages of cocaine show in my hair test? Those 2 times are the only times I ever used it. Will the marijuanna show in my hair test? The hair follicle test is sometime in November don't know the exact date. It could be at the beginning or end. November 6 would also be 90 days from my first usage of cocaine as well. The small minuscule bump at a party was done later in August 28.
    Dude... you really deserve to fail more than most people.

You find out on the first but don't quit right away.. then you do it a few more times AFTER that. Sorry dude... zero sympathy here, get yourself into rehab because honestly... the fact you couldn't stop immediately screams you have a substance abuse issue that needs addressing now. Any job worth having won't tolerate people under the influence of ANYTHING on the job. And yeah that includes booze. Get that help then you might be able to keep the next good job you get. And your body will thank you for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I smoked bowl of weed 1.5 months ago and have a hair test coming up [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked bowl of weed 1.5 months ago and have a hair test coming up, was clean for months before that

Hair Follicle Test for previous drug user coming soon, please help... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could give me any answers to the worries that I have about my upcoming hair follicle test. I have 2 take an HFT by the end of January 2014 for the company that I will b working w. From all the posts & forums I've read I'm now nervous as heck that I'm going to fail. ...

Hair test coming up need advice!! [ 8 Answers ]

SO like the title says I'm needing some advice. . I got an important hair test coming up for a job I thought was never going to call me but I smoked on nov 15 and they called me on nov 18 and told me to come in for an interview so now I'm in a job pool waiting to be hired imagine that other than in...

Hair follicle test coming up [ 3 Answers ]

I smoked twice beginning September 2012 - passed a hair test September 29. Just found out I had to take a new hair test this week to officially get hired in- it is not December 8 2012 . I smoked twice in November . Total four times within four months - what are my odds of passing ? :( Long...

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate:a scalp hair test or a body hair test? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me which test is more accurate: a scalp hair test or a body hair test. We have 2 test that were taken on the SAME day & 1 shows positive for methamphetamine and 1 shows negative. It should show negative! We are at a loss as to how a test that is so accurate has 2 different...

View more questions Search