Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    watcher28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2016, 02:07 AM
    Friendship cake starter recipe
    I made this back in the 90's I remember it takes along time to make it
    Does anyone have the starter recipe and the cake recipe I would appreciate getting it thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2016, 08:14 AM
    Google "friendship" cake. Hundred's of recipes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Be-Ro chocolate cake recipe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to make a chocolate wedding cake from bero recipe notsure of quantities to use for the 12inch 10 and 8 inch cake tins, please help

Chocolate wdding cake from Be-Ro recipe [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have to make a wedding cake TODAY and my daughter wants the be-ro milk choc. Cake recipe. The cake tins are 12" 10" & 8", how can I calculate cooking time, ingredients etc. THIS IS REALLY REALLY URGENT. PLEASE HELP:eek: :eek:

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

Friendship Cake [ 6 Answers ]

I have recipe for Friendship Cake but I don't have any starter anymore, Does anyone know how to make it? This is a great cake to give on the holidays. I sure would be thankful! Carol:D

Rock cake recipe [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help please. I have lost my Bero recipe book and am living in Poland at the moment so can't get a new one. Does anyone have a recipe for rock cakes/rock buns, preferably the Bero recipe, but anyone would be good. Also, I used to have a recipe for rock cakes suitable for a diabetic and...

View more questions Search