rebbooks Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2016, 04:22 PM
    Wooden Sign with Orange Farmer holding silverware
    Name:  CIMG7712.JPG
Views: 340
Size:  2.11 MBName:  CIMG7713.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  2.19 MBHi,

I have a 24 in diameter circular wooden sign that has only an orange farmer on it holding a fork and a spoon in his hands. I'm wondering if anyone know anything about it. I would like to know if he has a name and if he is advertising a restaurant.

Thanks very much,

Bob B

Hi,

Sorry, forgot the pictures.

Here you go,

Bob BAttachment 48498Attachment 48499

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher-Film on glasses and streaks on silverware [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore dishwasher. Glassware is coming out with a film and the silverwear is streaking... how do I get rid of this?>

Farmer's tan? "How to Get Rid of Farmer's Tan" Article [ 10 Answers ]

Full article @ link below... I've quoted parts of possible interest How to Get Rid of Farmers Tan - howtogetridofstuff.com

Commercial dishwasher leaving white residue on glasses and silverware. [ 1 Answers ]

Our commercial dishwasher is leaving really bad white residue on our glasses and silverware. According to the technician, our chemicals (detergent, sanitizer and rinse) is the problem. We have been using the current chemicals for the past 4 months... Now all of a sudden the residue shows up......

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.