Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arnoix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2016, 09:15 AM
    Marginal cost and quantity
    Health Authority is considering expanding flu vaccine coverage to
    Include staff families and relatives. If they did this, the annual fixed
    Costs of the expanded coverage would be $40,000. Presently,
    There is a charge of $2.00, of which $1.80 is the actual incremental cost of vaccinating per person, and $.20 is profit. At the current $2.00 charge there are 100,000 vaccinations a year. Planners know that the program expansion would make the real marginal cost equal to $.50 per vaccination. They expect
    To charge an efficient price equal to the expected marginal
    Cost, i.e. $0.50.

How do you calculate the quantity that results from the expanded program?

Check out some similar questions!

marginal cost = price [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone could you please help me to understand why marginal cost has to be equal to price to maximize profit. I'm very confused. Thank you.

Calculating marginal cost [ 0 Answers ]

You have been made treasurer for a day at AIMCO, Inc. AIMCO develops technology for video conferencing. A manager of the satellite division has asked you to authorize a capital expenditure in the amount of $10,000. The manager states that this expenditure is necessary to continue a long-running...

Marginal cost (MC) [ 0 Answers ]

If a manufacturer produces a quantity of which the marginal cost equals to the product's market price then his profits are definitely maxed? I think is correct but why is correct I not so get it. Hope you can answer to me :) Thanks.

The firm maximizes profit when marginal revenue equals marginal cost. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any logic to this assertion?

Marginal Cost [ 1 Answers ]

Market price is $50. The firm's marginal cost curve is given by: MC = 10 + 2Q At this output, is the firm making a profit?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.