EBay has Borin listings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Borin manufacturing company chicago 1925 [ 0 Answers ]

I have what must be a copy of a Western print depicting a prairie schooner pulled by oxen with 2 women in back and two men shooting at Indians in the distance shrouded by mountains. Several years ago I saw what may have been an original with the artists name at an antique gallery. I would like...

1928 borin manufacturing company chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 43"X23" framed print titled Holland Flower Market. Do you know appox. Value? Thanks Al

Borin manufacturing company chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a beautiful, old, print (12"x16") with printed inscription in lower left hand corner, "1925 orin Mfg. Co., Chicago", of a young boy, perhaps 10 years old, sitting on the ground with his right arm resting upon what vaguely appears to be a rock or a cushion with leaves strewn around... and his...

Borin Manufacturing chicago? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1928 Borin print called "Covered Wagon". It is framed. How can I find out the value...

Borin manufacturing company chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I also have a picture of a young girl on the ground wearing a white dress with a pink sash and a pink ribbon in her short dark hair. Profile of her face-side view. She has her hands clutched to her chest and she has bare feet. There are trees in the picture. The picture is not dated, but it...

View more questions Search