Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thea331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2016, 01:11 PM
    Copy of a MRI Report
    Does North Carolina have a law that prohibits a patient to get the copy of MRI and Report? The were taken in the Radiology Dept. in a Hospital.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2016, 02:16 PM
    No, but.
    Who paid the MRI, is it fully paid. Often if there is a outstanding balance they may not release records. Also records are not free and you may have to pay for the records.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different leve [ 0 Answers ]

Campus Copy & Printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different levels of copying activity (number of copies made). The following data have been gathered: Copy Machine Month Repair Expense Copies Made May $ 8,500 300,000 June 12,500 500,000 July 20,500 900,000 August 16,500 700,000...

The doctors office is not going to give me a copy of my mri report [ 4 Answers ]

I do not want to follow up with the orthopaedic Dr that ordered the mri. I want to go to my former orthopaedic Dr that practices in Franklin Tenn. The Dr's office will not release to me the report. They will in fact only fax the report to the physician in Franklin.(with the signed release) from...

Agency won't give a copy of credit report [ 0 Answers ]

Recently submitted an application & $50 credit check through an apartment finding agency and was devied, am I entitled to a copy of that report?

Landlord won't give a copy of credit report [ 6 Answers ]

I just found a job in California after I graduated as a Canadian citizen from University of Toronto. I was looking around for a 1 bedroom apartment to rent. I submitted a rental application to an apartment management agent. I don't have SSN yet since I hasn't live in US for more than 10 days after...

View more questions Search